Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Theatrical Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Theatrical Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i movie theatrical trailer 40, dear zindagi theatrical trailer, theatrical movie 10, theatrical pyrotechnics 10, jungle book theatrical release,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

entertainment intertenment&intertenment

मालूम है जब देखा था ये ख़्वाब तुम्हारा!
अपने बिस्तर पे मैं उस वक़्त पड़ा जाग रहा था!!

#नयासंघर्ष #yqbaba #yqdidi #whoami #theatrical #yqbhaijan          #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Md writer

Vibha Katare

She is looking not less than a princess, coming out of a fairy tale, in her pink dress with matching butterfly wings on her back. Decoration in room is complimenting her looks and everything turned pink well.
  Sweet aroma of her favorite pudding is reaching every corner of the home with many sounds of chopping and grating vegetables as if somebody is in hurry to win a unplanned compitition of a cookery show. 
  She is keeping one hand forward and other hand backward , jumping from the sofa and climbing back. Rhyming loud " fly fly butterfly.." 
  Every next jump is becoming unpleasant as the last one seems failed. After many such trials she shouts 
" I am exhausted ! Papa bought defective wings, they are not working . I am still a caterpillar , not able to fly like butterfly. Aren't these real wings ? Will I ever be able to fly?"

Reply comes from kitchen;
 " Yes Namnam you will definitely fly one day. 
Your wings are yet to erupt. The wings of wisdom."

Yay!!! I want to become an astronaut !!!
As Namnam makes the announcement on her third birthday .... #yqbaba 
#yqbabachallenge 
#butterfly 
#kidslove 
#daughter 
#theatrical

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification