Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Pierced Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Pierced Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about pierced meaning in hindi, pierced meaning in urdu, pierced meaning in english, pierced meaning in telugu, pierced meaning in marathi,

• 6 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Sometimes I am not in a mood. I prefer silence state. #yqbaba #yqquotes #Random #nomeaning #Pierced #Unworthy

read more
What to say,
I don't know how much these words weigh,
May or may not be that effective,
Everything is so unbalanced,
You have to fall on either side,
Who said drugs are more inebriating,
Nobody knows what could be their addictions,
Disclosed poison in veins ruins everything,
Why it's so hard to forget?
Why it's so unbelievable I wrote this? Sometimes I am not in a mood.
I prefer silence state.
#yqbaba #yqquotes #random #nomeaning #pierced #unworthy

Shaima Nishar

When you've been cheated, your precious moments will be piercing like a needle. #yqtales #yqbaba #moments #pierced #heartbreak

iammusaafiir

read more
a thorn..
pierced my foot..
once again..

i could feel the pain..
deeper.still..
my destination is near..
not very far..
this body, but..
broken still..

thorns will come out..
from that flower..
never had expected still..
a thorn..
pierced my foot..

pain will aggravate..
if i think to stop..
lost pace won't be regained..
i keep walking in the shade of clouds..
a thorn..
pierced my foot..
once again..

InsaneMind

I want to cry but my tears are dry...
I want to die but I have no one to cry at my funeral🙂🙂💟 #cry #tears #drytears #lonliness #die #funeral #sad #broken #heart #pierced #hurt #brokenheart #soul

Rishi

To the days I would ask, how intensely you bleed me, how magnificently you've pierced my heart, not once, not twice. Ahh! So many uncountable times. And to the wind I would ask, how patiently you crossed into the pierced hole. Slowly and steadily slaughtering my flesh. And to the oceans I would ask how much I am left to drown ? Is it one bucket more or a thousand oceans ahead. And to the moon I would ask why do you smile ? You stare and you smile! And to the sun I would ask, why do you fill me w

read more
 To the days I would ask, how intensely you bleed me, how magnificently you've pierced my heart, not once, not twice. Ahh! So many uncountable times. And to the wind I would ask, how patiently you crossed into the pierced hole. Slowly and steadily slaughtering my flesh. And to the oceans I would ask how much I am left to drown ? Is it one bucket more or a thousand oceans ahead. And to the moon I would ask why do you smile ? You stare and you smile! And to the sun I would ask, why do you fill me w

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification