Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Memeistaan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Memeistaan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about never wrestle with a pig meme, miss piggy love meme, love teaching meme, the... what meme, breakup hurts the most meme,

• 20 Followers
  • 60 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Translation: Not as much fun! 😛 It's #ZakirKhan in the #comicstaan. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan3 #YQMT514. And yes, we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. 😉 Check it out memers! #Memeistaan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Naya college me admission leke class karne ke baad bhi purani college ki tarha👇 Translation: Not as much fun! 😛
It's #ZakirKhan in the #Comicstaan. 😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan3 #YQMT514. 
And yes, we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. 😉 Check it out memers! 
 #Memeistaan #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ayesha Ansari

Translation: Not as much fun! 😛 It's #ZakirKhan in the #comicstaan. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan3 #YQMT514. And yes, we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. 😉 Check it out memers! #Memeistaan #amazonprime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When everyone's paper in the class goes well Translation: Not as much fun! 😛
And yes, we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. 😉 Check it out memers! 
 #Memeistaan #AmazonPrime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

It's #KennySebastian in the #comicstaan. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan6 #YQMT521 #Memeistaan #amazonprime and make us ROFL! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When a YQ member play follow unfollow game , and ask for following them ..... 

Believe me  It's #KennySebastian in the #Comicstaan. 😉
✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan6 #YQMT521 #Memeistaan #AmazonPrime and make us ROFL! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

It's #KennySebastian in the #comicstaan. 😉 ✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan6 #YQMT521 #Memeistaan #amazonprime and make us ROFL! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When anyone Say they don't like Tea ..... It's #KennySebastian in the #Comicstaan. 😉
✍Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan6 #YQMT521 #Memeistaan #AmazonPrime and make us ROFL! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Translation: "What do we even do?" Here comes #Memeistaan1 as your next #YQMT510. 🚫 Avoid plagiarism 🏆 And we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #comicstaan #Memeistaan #amazonprime #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine #rs_rupendra05 Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
5th 10th 12th paas school khatam
B.A. kar graduation khatam
M.A. kar Post graduation khatam
PhD karli life khatam ..Bas naukari nahi mili sanam Translation: "What do we even do?"
Here comes #Memeistaan1 as your next #YQMT510.
🚫 Avoid plagiarism 🏆 And we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
#comicstaan #memeistaan #amazonprime #yqmeme  #yourquoteandmine #rs_rupendra05 

Translation: Not as much fun! 😛 It's #ZakirKhan in the #comicstaan. 😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple entries to #Memeistaan3 #YQMT514. And yes, we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. 😉 Check it out memers! #Memeistaan #amazonprime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone make sugar free tea 
Me :  Translation: Not as much fun! 😛
 #Memeistaan #AmazonPrime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Translation: "Yes bro! Who needs to be banged?"🥊 Here comes #Memeistaan2 as your next #YQMT512. 🚫 Avoid plagiarism 🏆 And we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #comicstaan #Memeistaan #amazonprime #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I call my Friends 
Me : Bhai ek problem ho gayi hai 

My Friends Be like 😈😈😈 Translation: "Yes bro! Who needs to be banged?"🥊
Here comes #Memeistaan2 as your next #YQMT512.
#Comicstaan #Memeistaan #AmazonPrime #YQMeme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Hmm, #coincidence. 🤔😆😂 Here comes #Memeistaan5 as your next #YQMT516. 🚫 Avoid plagiarism 🏆 And we'll feature the best memes on our Instagram handle. •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• #comicstaan #Memeistaan #amazonprime #sour_puns #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My wife doesn't listen to me! 

Hmm, #coincidence. 🤔😆😂
Here comes #Memeistaan5 as your next #YQMT516.
#Comicstaan #Memeistaan #AmazonPrime #sour_puns #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

I really hate that question. So, if you ever meet me, don't ask me that. #logical meme. 🤔😆😂 #Memeistaan4 #YQMT515. #comicstaan #Memeistaan #amazonprime #sour_puns #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Meeting After A Few Years
Relatives: You were so small back then. How did you grow up so much?  
Me: Just the same way you have grown old!
Relatives: 

I really hate that question. So,  if you ever meet me,  don't ask me that. 

#logical meme. 🤔😆😂 #Memeistaan4 
 #YQMT515.
#Comicstaan #Memeistaan #AmazonPrime #sour_puns #YourQuoteAndMine

CalmKazi

Me - *winds up alarm clock with key*

Alarm Clock -

#Comicstaan #YQMT514
 #Memeistaan #YourQuoteAndMine

#calmkazicollabs #calmkazijokes #calmkaziwrites

#365days365quotes