Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brokemyheartlike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brokemyheartlike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about he broke up with me but i still love him, i broke up with my boyfriend but i still love him, you broke my heart but i still love you quotes, he broke my heart but i still love him quotes, you broke up with me quotes,

• 49 Followers
  • 50 Stories

Shubham saini official

Harish Sharma

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, write about #HeartBreak. #brokemyheartlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Archana Bedre

read more
A pearl.. Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Today, write about #heartbreak. #brokemyheartlike #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
Collaborating with Archana Bedre

Binajaan Creations

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, write about #HeartBreak. #brokemyheartlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
one breaks a child's toy.
The child cries and forgets,
smiles at another toy and
happily gurgles.
I have moved on n embraced
happiness filling my heart 
with it. Watch me smile even
in your presence.

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Sonali Agrawal

Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #simile Writing Month i.e. October. Today, write about #HeartBreak. #brokemyheartlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It was made up of glass...

But you should know that
It was of bloods & now
I am crying with bloody tears.... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Deepika Vishal Shah

read more
that ! Just like that...
😭😭
Face me for real, if you have courage, you rat !
😠😠 Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Mir Sohail

read more
an old building is destroyed by dynamite  Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it was included in your to-do list,
like it was already included in your Plan... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it was a daily routine for you... Welcome to the day 10 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote #Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification