Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best trivenipoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best trivenipoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tri love student care, love tri angle riddim zip, tri color dress for independence day, tri colour dishes for independence day, india a tri series 2018,

• 17 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#Ganesh_chaturthi #lordganesha #sunitapathania #trivenipoem #removerofobstacles #blessings #gentlebreeze #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Gyanendra Kukku Pandey Sita Prasad vineetapanchal puja udeshi Anshu writer Mili Saha #Poetry

read more
White Triveni Poem 
Lord Ganesha, remover of obstacles,
Blessings flow like a gentle breeze.

Travelling through life's journey with ease.

©Sunita Pathania #Ganesh_chaturthi #lordganesha 
#sunitapathania 
#trivenipoem 
#removerofobstacles
#blessings #gentlebreeze 
#Nojoto #nojotoapp 
#nojotoenglish 
 Gyanendra Kukku Pandey  Sita Prasad  vineetapanchal  puja udeshi  Anshu writer  Mili Saha

Springblossoms

इतने भी जमाने के साथ ना चलो की आप आपकी रूह की खूबसूरती ही ना खो दो कही! Feel free to point out mistakes as I don't write Hindi much. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Triveni is a form of Hindi/Urdu poetry initiated by the poet Gulzar. Unlike sher, a triveni consists of three "hemistichs" (misras). The first two are complete in themselves but the addition of the third misra gives a new dimension. #trivenipoem #poemtime #yqbaba #yqdidi #lesson #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
कहते है आँखे रुह का दर्पण है,
जमाने के साथ चलते चलते 
रुह का अस्तित्व और आँखो की चमक अब नजर नहि आती।  इतने भी जमाने के साथ ना चलो की आप आपकी रूह की खूबसूरती ही ना खो दो कही! 

Feel free to point out mistakes as I don't write Hindi much. 

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Triveni is a form of Hindi/Urdu poetry initiated by the poet Gulzar. Unlike sher, a triveni consists of three "hemistichs" (misras). The first two are complete in themselves but the addition of the third misra gives a new dimension. #trivenipoem #poemtime

Sita Prasad

घर का कोना

कोना खाली है घर का, ज़रा ढूँढ तो लो,
लगता है पर निकल आए हैं उसके,
बड़ा हुआ तनय अब, माँ की आँखों में ढूँढ लो।। #restzone #trivenipoem #rztask426  #rzलेखकसमूह

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Triveni is a form of Hindi/Urdu poetry initiated by the poet Gulzar. Unlike sher, a triveni consists of three "hemistichs" (misras). The first two are complete in themselves but the addition of the third misra gives a new dimension. #trivenipoem #poemtime Here is a sample triveni. Humko Ghalib ne yeh dua di thi, tum salaamat raho hazaaron baras. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
You promised never to leave, 
and stay till the end. 
Never thought you end would reach in hours... Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Triveni is a form of Hindi/Urdu poetry initiated by the poet Gulzar. Unlike sher, a triveni consists of three "hemistichs" (misras). The first two are complete in themselves but the addition of the third misra gives a new dimension. #trivenipoem #poemtime

Here is a sample triveni. 

Humko Ghalib ne yeh dua di thi,
tum salaamat raho hazaaron baras.

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Triveni is a form of Hindi/Urdu poetry initiated by the poet Gulzar. Unlike sher, a triveni consists of three "hemistichs" (misras). The first two are complete in themselves but the addition of the third misra gives a new dimension. #trivenipoem #poemtime Here is a sample triveni. Humko Ghalib ne yeh dua di thi, tum salaamat raho hazaaron baras. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Her short breath belied her claims
Eyes sparkled told their own tales
Clandestine tryst with him satisfying
 Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Love is blind 
I am blind
I am love Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I met up with my school friend 
hadn't seen each other for decades
Memories were just mine to cherish Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Arunima Thakur

read more
हमने रब से आपको दुआओं 
में जिन्दगी भर के लिए मांगा
पर नसीब में मांगना भूल गए Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Batul Hafiji

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Triveni is a form of Hindi/Urdu poetry initiated by the poet Gulzar. Unlike sher, a triveni consists of three "hemistichs" (misras). The first two are complete in themselves but the addition of the third misra gives a new dimension. #trivenipoem #poemtime Here is a sample triveni. Humko Ghalib ne yeh dua di thi, tum salaamat raho hazaaron baras. #YourQuoteAndMine #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
To err is human.
To forgive is divine.
Human needs efforts to be divine. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

Komal Sharma Gupta

Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Triveni is a form of Hindi/Urdu poetry initiated by the poet Gulzar. Unlike sher, a triveni consists of three "hemistichs" (misras). The first two are complete in themselves but the addition of the third misra gives a new dimension. #trivenipoem #poemtime Here is a sample triveni. Humko Ghalib ne yeh dua di thi, tum salaamat raho hazaaron baras. #YourQuoteAndMine #tejaswiniaura

read more
Feelings dread, coarsely pelted
sharp tongued barbs.
Words of truth have the last laugh. Welcome to the day 18 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification