Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnpuntoldpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnpuntoldpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about what is pnp 170, key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp tech pilot,

• 6 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Sweta

My version of this poem: ▪︎PANTHER AND STORM▪︎ The people who rebuff your opinions, have not yet noticed, the intrepid panther lurking #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #pnpswala

read more
         My version of this poem:

▪︎PANTHER AND STORM▪︎

The people 
who rebuff your opinions,
have not yet noticed,
the intrepid panther lurking

Sweta

The above poem is on feminism written by Rupi Kaur. My reply is as follows: You tell me to cover myself from head to toe It's no safe to show my skin but I'm not a root to be buried under soil I was not meant to hide behind veil of assumptions #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #pnpswala

read more
     The above poem is on feminism written by Rupi Kaur.

My reply is as follows:

You tell me to cover myself from head to toe 
It's no safe to show my skin 
but I'm not a root to be buried under soil
I was not meant to hide behind veil of assumptions

Sweta

My continuation goes like: ▪︎A DREAM▪︎ There's a love I often dream like a blossom I've never planted. #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #swet_a #pnpswala

read more
      My continuation goes like:

▪︎A DREAM▪︎

There's a love I often dream
like a blossom
I've never planted.

Sweta

My continuation to the above poem: ▪︎LOVE▪︎ Love and hate are crafted cool, A crown for the seraphic soul. To eradicate hatred from the pool Use love as a powerful tool. #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #pnpswala

read more
      My continuation to the above poem: 

▪︎LOVE▪︎

Love and hate are crafted cool,
A crown for the seraphic soul.
To eradicate hatred from the pool
Use love as a powerful tool.

Sweta

The above poem is written by my favourite poet Nikita Gill.❤️ My reply is as follows: *WHAT I CRAVE* I crave for mountains I crave for snowfall #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #pnpswala

read more
       The above poem is written by my favourite poet Nikita Gill.❤️

My reply is as follows:

*WHAT I CRAVE*

I crave for mountains
I crave for snowfall

marmalade ツ

Searching the part of me in deep and dark I find what makes me no little boy who saw his ball merrily dancing, merrily bouncing I'm not a little boy who can learn holding someone's hand I'm yet to see the changes seasons bring. My grief - beyond money, is piercing rain when windows crack. I'm yet to see how this world accepts for none, really none come to rescue when a ball is lost #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #emma_scar

read more
          Searching the part of me in deep and dark
I find what makes me no little boy
who saw his ball merrily dancing, merrily bouncing 
I'm not a little boy who can learn holding someone's hand 
I'm yet to see the changes seasons bring. 
My grief - beyond money, is piercing rain when windows crack. 
I'm yet to see how this world accepts for none, 
really none come to rescue when a ball is lost

marmalade ツ

•My country of success• Let my country awake from invisible shackles where minds are hidden behind boundaries of gender, caste, creed. Let the weapon be the knowledge echoing in ears and colours spread are of equality. Where there is humanity before killing and heads are light. Where there is halo above guiding and light illuminating hearts. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #mycountry #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #emma_scar

read more
              •My country of success•

Let my country awake from invisible shackles
where minds are hidden behind boundaries of gender, caste, creed.
Let the weapon be the knowledge echoing in ears
and colours spread are of equality. 
Where there is humanity before killing and heads are light.
Where there is halo above guiding and light illuminating hearts.

marmalade ツ

°°Our Gift To India°° Does there seem a need for me to declare, that our mother's prayers are even heard in despair? Alas! I have seen darkness in the broad daylight countless lullabies snatched from my peaceful night, and missed the gentle touch of motherhood to serve another mother by sacrificing all that I could. #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #emma_scar

read more
                  °°Our Gift To India°°

Does there seem a need for me to declare,
that our mother's prayers are even heard in despair?
Alas! I have seen darkness in the broad daylight
countless lullabies snatched from my peaceful night,
and missed the gentle touch of motherhood
to serve another mother by sacrificing all that I could.

marmalade ツ

••Stopping By Blossoms on a Spring Morning•• Three blossoms bloom here - where once the Maple Tree shed leaves in tons but the dew on these petals shine like the sunshine on the waves, runs. This garden belongs to the nearby cottage #aestheticthoughts #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #emma_scar

read more
             ••Stopping By Blossoms on a Spring Morning••

Three blossoms bloom here - where once
the Maple Tree shed leaves in tons
but the dew on these petals shine
like the sunshine on the waves, runs.

This garden belongs to the nearby cottage

marmalade ツ

°°The Caged Girl°° A free boy roves through the streets of dust and sit by the stream till the alluring sunset and hangs his feet in the bowing sun's reflection #pennpopcorn #pairagraph #pnpuntoldpoem #emma_scar

read more
              °°The Caged Girl°°

A free boy roves
through the streets of dust
and sit by the stream
till the alluring sunset
and hangs his feet
in the bowing sun's reflection
loader
Home
Explore
Events