Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rumiprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rumiprompt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rumi quotes on love in hindi, rumi quotes on love and distance, deepak chopra the love poems of rumi, rumi the book of love poems, the love poems of rumi pdf,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Shitiz Chauhan

Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Why should i marry you now?

Cause competition for You is getting Tough.. Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Vashist

Rumi. Inspired by Rumi, played by Tapsee Pannu in Manmarziyan #Rumi #Tapseepannu #rumiprompt #promtpoetry #Inspired

read more
She was Rumi
Penning pain on paper
And turning them to a poetic beauty
 Rumi.

Inspired by Rumi, played by Tapsee Pannu in Manmarziyan

#rumi #tapseepannu #rumiprompt #promtpoetry #inspired

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ain't my love enough for you? 

Not more than my parents and left  Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more

If You Are Ever Asked To Choose Between YOUR HAPPINESS Or ME.
Who Do You Choose??

YOU!!!
For Your My Source Of Happiness!! Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Why did you rise so late?

I was testing if you'd wait Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

Rashmita

read more
What if i cheat on you?

I will break into pieces like a body is cremated and reduced to ashes. Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

A lover asks beloved: "Love is not easy. It takes years to form!" Beloved answers, "Sabji bhi koi 3 minute mein nahi banti. Jake sabji le aao. Barna aaj bhi Maggi khani paregi! " Which felt more original, "The quote or caption? Then that is what immortal love would be like!" ********************************* #YourQuoteAndMine #quotereview #YQMeme #loverasksbeloved #rumiprompt #yqwc #sourajita #lovewithouthim

read more
"It's either we survive or our stories would this war against fate!"

"Let our love survive this destiny!" A lover asks beloved:
"Love is not easy. It takes years to form!"

Beloved answers, "Sabji bhi koi 3 minute mein nahi banti. Jake sabji le aao. Barna aaj bhi Maggi khani paregi! "

Which felt more original,  "The quote or caption?
Then that is what immortal love would be like!" 

Siddarth

He: Pata nahi kyu tab se uski number ek hi ring me kyu kat jaata hai har bar🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Would you be my heart & sole forever?

Gawar saali, woh soul hota.  He: Pata nahi kyu tab se uski number ek hi ring me kyu kat jaata hai har bar🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny #YourQuoteAndMine

Deeksha Joshi

Reply aap kar do ✌ 😊 #mdwriter #mdwriterurdu #जनाजा_md #yqbhaijan #yqtales Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Md writer..

read more
जो दूल्हा आप बनेंगे , तो साथ हम भी तो आएंगे...
लिबास-ए-दुल्हन से , हम भी तो सजाये जाएंगे..!! Reply aap kar do ✌ 😊  

#mdwriter #mdwriterurdu #जनाजा_md #yqbhaijan #yqtales
Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with Md writer..

Sherlock Doyle

That's some bloody deep love. Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Death #proposal #Ring #accident #wineglass

read more
                                                     “Will you marry me?”, as she sipped the wine out of her glass.

with chokes, coughs and blood as the sharp edges from the proposal ring dugs deep into her throat.
 That's some bloody deep love.

Complete the #rumiprompt with an original conversation. #loverasksbeloved #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification