Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mirare Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mirare Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about best mirr taki mir shayari on love, mir taqi mir shayari on love, mir taqi mir shayari with meaning, mir dard famous love shayari, love shayari khwaja mir dard,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Ashok Mangal

#yqbaba #English #mirare #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Asish Nanda Collaborating with Just Mendy Collaborating with soumee ghosh A life has a full spectrum of caution, premonition & fear arising out of self-doubt, #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
I lived life with future plans,
Now I am living enjoying the present.  #yqbaba #english #mirare  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Asish Nanda 
Collaborating with Just Mendy
Collaborating with soumee ghosh

A life has a full spectrum 
of caution, premonition & fear 
arising out of self-doubt,

Ashok Mangal

Coquet= a man who flirts. Tease=make fun of in a playful way. Scoffer= a person who mocks or makes fun of someone or something. #cinemagraph #mirare #yqbaba #English #musingtime #Funny #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Asish Nanda Collaborating with Just Mendy Collaborating with Asish Nanda

read more
I am not only a poet,
I am janhit chintak.  Coquet= a man who flirts.
Tease=make fun of in a playful way.
Scoffer= a person who mocks or makes fun of someone or something.

#cinemagraph #mirare #yqbaba #english #musingtime #funny  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

#yqbaba #English #mirare #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Asish Nanda Collaborating with Just Mendy Collaborating with soumee ghosh A life has a full spectrum of caution, premonition & fear arising out of self-doubt, #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
Must control & contour each time
to ponder & promote 
the hope to love, to live & to laughter! #yqbaba #english #mirare  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with soumee ghosh

Asish Nanda

Nothing to worry about, being fragile. 
Nothing to worry about, being senile. 
Everything will be in your way if you have a divine smile... #yourquotebaba  #mirare  #inspiration  #poetry #poem #fragile #senile #divine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification