Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sunishidden Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sunishidden Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love between sky and sun short poems, sun pagli hindi shayari love, sun pagli love shayari, sun love quotes, gud mrng images with sun,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Osho Jain

Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 When will you exactly start living for yourself? This is the little but the most deepest question which have been making me staggered in my life since my childhood... It's not my fault this time... It is act

read more
We live for other people,
We think about other people,
We are cautious about others,
We dream for others, 
We live under the obligations of others, 
We do prayers for others, 
We die for others... 
How was the story guys, 
Others, others, others... 
Just others... 
Congratulations, 
ऊपर जाने पर स्वर्ग में admission hoga, 
नीचे रहने पर, you will definitely prepare roster to enroll in '' Guinness world record ''
Even famous gurus, mythologies, novels, preachers quote...
 One who lives for oneself is just a person,
And one who lives for others is not less than God, is actually a great person...
But amid these स्वर्ग and Guinness world record time मिले तो सोचना... 
You have already missed the awaiting heaven of your present life on earth... 
Yes I am writing all this out of extreme anger, frustration...
Yes I can't be 24/7 inspiring or fake smiling like anyone... 
Yar, very simple... 
I have set my own fundamentals, doctrines of my life... 
But, it hurts when I am unable to follow a single out of them... 
I can't unravel the story behind my years long frustration and anger... 
It's nothing about harassment or violence but, 
It's about very little but deep thing...
 Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
When will you exactly start living for yourself?
This is the little but the most deepest question which have been making me staggered in my life since my childhood...
It's not my fault this time...
It is act

Shaista Shaikh

Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
How happiness is hiding behind those little pain,little hardwork
How the beginning can be so beautiful.. Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
of the time we went on a long ride and you were worried about the whether more than enjoying the ride. Later when we are about to return before even reaching our destination, sun smiled at you. So did you too. That was the best sun view for me till date. Rest of our journey went with your smile. Wherever you are now hope today's cloudy sky remind you of me... Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

read more
a nervous, shy yet beautiful bride
hiding behind her veil
ready to explode with her radiance
the moment her veil gets lifted!  Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri Sulakhe R

read more
Time,
Which matter's more in our life.
Which we can't see, can't able to hear moreover cannot be stopped
but everyone can experience each second of TIME.

Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqcollab #aestheticthoughts

read more
those gloomy days when I was low and lost all the zeal and fervour to lead life and all that I needed was a splinter of hope in my life. Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqcollab #aestheticthoughts

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
your grumpy face networked with 
frown line, immediately following a fight. Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
upcoming opportunities.
The morning when the sun is hidden behind the clouds reminds me of that may today is better than yesterday. Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchismita Sengupta

Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #sleeplessnights #followme Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the night before, when Bengaluru slept, one would expect austere silence, but the sky turned pink & the winds howled, as if warning us, that tick-tock goes the clock, you are puppet in the tides of time.. Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #sleeplessnights #followme

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
the vulnerability, even of the stongest. Good morning. Bengaluru has woken up to a cloudy morning. The situation in the eastern India is also similar with the clouds of the disastrous storms still looming. Hope all of you and your known ones are safe. #sunishidden #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification