Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fragrantmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fragrantmemory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fra lippo lippi as a dramatic monologue, fragrant meaning in hindi, fragrant flowers in india, fragrant meaning in english, fragrant meaning in marathi,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Loneliness

read more
My lost happiness even for small things...  #Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #loneliness

Netra Patil

#Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My soul had given self confidence with strength to my life..  

Still i am standing on that confidence....  #Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

The Cold Summers

#Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Its different to be lonely than to be alone !

read more
of a summer painted wall,
where holiday memories crawl !
and a winter acquainted hall,
where those fog of frights still haunt !  #Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine
Its different to be lonely than to be alone !

Darshan Blon

#Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the lush pine trees that decorated my Hometown, 
adding to it's scenic beauty.
Even today they stand tall "Guarding" my Hometown, 
fulfilling their primary duty. 
 #Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine

The Cold Summers

#Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Its different to be lonely than to be alone !

read more
of a summer painted wall,
where holiday memories crawl !
and a winter acquainted hall,
where those fog of frights still haunt !  #Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine
Its different to be lonely than to be alone !

Mansi Rajput

When sandalwood soap is mixed with mamma's scent some memorable childhood memory is made that's going to linger for a lifetime. And who haven't plucked fake fevicol skin from palms! Am late as usual. #Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine #Linger

read more
mud and grass stained denims, two-minute noodles we used to crave for every sunday morning, fevicol and mother's sandlewood soap. When sandalwood soap is mixed with mamma's scent some memorable childhood memory is made that's going to linger for a lifetime. 

And who haven't plucked fake fevicol skin from palms!

Am late as usual.

#collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #yourquoteandmine

D. Chowdhury

#Collab #fragrantmemory #Childhood #Fear #touch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fear: 

fear of the touch
of known hands
at unwanted places
the fear that still 
wakes me up at the 
middle of the night
all sweating and shivering
fearing shadows of
known hands at
unwanted places #collab #fragrantmemory #childhood #fear #touch #yourquoteandmine

Poonam Bansal

#Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#PiY@Poonamaggarwal(12)

read more
The smell I carry from my childhood is
 that of
Smell of black coloured tangy fish shaped candy, orange shaped orange flavoured candy.
 PiY@Poonamaggarwal #Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba##PiY@Poonamaggarwal(12)

Aparna Singh

#Collab and revisit a #fragrantmemory from your childhood. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Zeal #Liveliness

read more
ZEAL and LIVELINESS

Both tells me that sometimes it's ok not to worry and bother about the consequences of certain acts.

To enjoy each moment with full 
zeal and liveliness.
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #zeal #liveliness

Anita Saini

read more
 The smell from my childhood that  i carry is soft heart, kindness and being helpful. 
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification