Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best resurrectedsingh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best resurrectedsingh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bhagat singh dialogues in english for fancy dress, songs to sing on freshers party, hbu res life, occ res life, www csirhrdg res in,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Author Munesh sharma 'Nirjhara'

Pen & Popcorn #pnptriplecollab #resurrectedsingh #wildwhispers #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnpmasks #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn Collaborating with Resurrected Singh

read more
Everyone is wearing...
Me and you too....

Pen & Popcorn #pnptriplecollab
#resurrectedsingh #wildwhispers
#collabwithpnp #yqbaba  #pnpmasks #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn  
Collaborating with Resurrected Singh

Afrin Jahan

And I knew when seasons change you will change too. you hijacked the doorstep of my heart along with winter, with chills and thunder, with life and love. With cozy blankets and candles to burn, little did I know, that burning candle would soon become you, turning into a molten lava, capturing my heart, and burning me alive. Burnt were my eyes with the reflection of your love, #HeartBreak #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #resurrectedsingh

read more
 The most expressive  word   

in this world is"LOVE."....…
   mostly depends on our emotions  rather than words to feel the  sentiments  of each and every  living being  living in this whole universe....

And I knew when seasons change you will change too.
you hijacked the doorstep of my heart along with winter,
with chills and thunder, with life and love.
With cozy blankets and candles to burn,
little did I know, that burning candle would soon become you,
turning into a molten lava, capturing my heart,
and burning me alive.
Burnt were my eyes with the reflection of your love,

Arpita Mohanty

I still crave for that eye contact each tym My mind reminds me of you 💖 #yqbaba #yqquotes #resurrectedsingh poetry #Human love #touch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with govangh

read more
Eyes to eyes
Hold my mind
Like you did
Last December I still crave for that eye contact each tym
My mind reminds me of you 💖

#yqbaba #yqquotes #resurrectedsingh #poetry #human #love #touch  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with govangh

Arpita Mohanty

I still crave for that eye contact each tym My mind reminds me of you 💖 #yqbaba #yqquotes #resurrectedsingh poetry #Human love #touch #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with govangh

read more
Eyes to eyes
Hold my mind
Like you did
Last December I still crave for that eye contact each tym
My mind reminds me of you 💖

#yqbaba #yqquotes #resurrectedsingh #poetry #human #love #touch  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with govangh

Ashu

De pre ss ion Hands over head, a headache, tied a rope and a weal formed over head seems like a inscriptions over head. The brain swells and makes the leather soggy red like #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #resurrectedsingh #rzwotm #rzpicprompt2345 #myfaveng_ashu #august_ashu #wcvelichor

read more
De pre ss ion.

//Captioned. De pre ss ion

Hands over head, 
a headache, tied a rope 
and a weal formed over head 
seems like a inscriptions over head.
The brain swells and makes 
the leather soggy red like

Ashu

First stroke then second stroke and the third stroke. Red above, yellow below became orange when they collided with the rope of flute and the tinkling of anklet and it is the daily accustom of Radhakrishna (Love) #wordoftheday #janmashtami #resurrectedsingh #myfaveng_ashu #wcdiaphanous #wcabendrot

read more

First stroke then second stroke 
and the third stroke. Red above, 
yellow below became orange when 
they collided with the rope of flute 
and the tinkling of anklet and it 
is the daily accustom of Radhakrishna
(Love)

Moitrayee

Vishwajeet Singh #resurrectedsingh love It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge. "Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." ~ Amrita Pritam. #meetingyouislike #AmritaPritam #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
meeting my shadow 
at noon, the only time
I stand over it.
 Vishwajeet Singh
#resurrectedsingh #love

It's the birthday of one of the celebrated Indian novelists and poets, Amrita Pritam. She was the first prominent female writer of the leading 20th century who wrote extensively in Punjabi, Hindi and English language. Collab and complete this #simile challenge.

"Meeting you is like someone placing on my hand a day's wages." ~ Amrita Pritam. #meetingyouislike #amritapritam #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Moitrayee

Vishwajeet Singh #War #Earth #resurrectedsingh

read more
War is a bird flying by gravity.

Others are sitting on the branch
dreaming for space.

Vishwajeet Singh
#war #earth #resurrectedsingh

Moitrayee

Vishwajeet Singh #resurrectedsingh #depression

read more
A hollow crater 
in my mind filled with 
heavy thoughts,
which I measured 
by density, not by
volume.
                -depression Vishwajeet Singh 
#resurrectedsingh #depression

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification