Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4433poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4433poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about nohttpresponseexception 443 failed to respond, pathar duniya 443, chakravartin ashoka samrat episode 443,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I began to understand
That where I stand
In your life
"Edge of knife" Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

रिंकी✍️

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
सुनलो दुनिया वालो ,मैं !
किसी की भूख नही।
 मैं नारी हू,
लेकिन अबला नही।
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine love life #MyThought #HindiPoem Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
हैरान बैठा हूँ मैं 
वक़्त का धागा लेकर...
यादें रफू करूँ 
कि ख्वाब बुनूं...

B positive 👇👇👇
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #mythought #hindipoem

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquote #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
My mid-night tale tells
the silent verses of
an imaginative and
a reflective mind.... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquote 
#yqbaba 
#yqbabaquotes 
#yourquotebaba

The Incomplete Metaphor

Participated in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #GiftOfPoetry poetry #God Deepanjan Banerjee Kishore Premchandani YourQuote Baba Mohit Ranjan Lost Fairy

read more
POETRY

God gifts us with
Many traits, many things...
But I created
My own gift. Participated in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftofpoetry #poetry #god 

Deepanjan Banerjee Kishore Premchandani YourQuote Baba Mohit Ranjan Lost Fairy

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT4433poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a 4433 poem.✨ The poem should have: 4 words in the 1st line 4 words in the 2nd line 3 words in the 3rd line 3 words in the 4th line #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
A cuckoo cooed sweetly
On the mango tree
Summer time's here
Nature's always clockwork OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT4433poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚

Write a 4433 poem.✨ The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line 
4 words in the 2nd line 
3 words in the 3rd line 
3 words in the 4th line

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #giggles #newwritersclub #Child #innocent

read more
Your innocent giggles send
smile waves, your presence 
mine darling child, 
mine living essence! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #giftsydorcas #yqbaba #giggles #newwritersclub #child #innocent

Thiru

read more
When things gets hard 
Pause it for sometime,
And do afterward
No error all-time.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine

ಲಕುಮಿಕಂದ ಮುಕುಂದ

read more
ಹಕ್ಕಿ ಹಾಡು ಕೇಳಿ ಬರಲು
ನಕ್ಕು ನಲಿದ ನಮ್ಮ ಪುಟ್ಟ
ಕೈಯ ತಟ್ಟಿ ತಟ್ಟಿ
ಅಳುವ ಆಚೆ ಅಟ್ಟಿ Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
I called my grandma
As Mom , now my
Son calling my 
Mom as mom

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #4433poem #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification