Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best messagedeletedphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best messagedeletedphrase Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good afternoon message to my love, happy new year message for love, don t mess with me quotes, dont mess with me quotes, mess with me quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 17 Stories

cressy adoline

When people delete their chats before I could read them , max of the times I felt so happy 😝😎😂😂😂 This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase This message has been deleted. #messagedeletedphrase #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Thank God! 
Now I shouldn't have to answer this one atleast 😝    When people delete their chats before I could read them , max of the times I felt so happy 😝😎😂😂😂

This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity.

Credits: HipDict on Instagram

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase This message has been deleted. #messagedeletedphrase

Satish Chandra

This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase This message has been deleted. #messagedeletedphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Now this is your perfect propellant
And you’re absolutely ready for
a superb take-off.

This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity.

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase This message has been deleted. #messagedeletedphrase

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase This message has been deleted. #messagedeletedphrase My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I hate to love you This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

So be rest assured ,it would be still
remain a secret!

But it can't be a secret any more.

How!

I have forwarded the details to my mobile
First.... the rest would follow soon. This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity.

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
The fear of saying things
to my newfound crush,
that has been in my mind
from a long long time.
I would write with all emotions
and finally, send it.
After some time I value friendship 
more than anything else 
and delete the message. This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity.

The Dream Doodler

You never know. :) Hello averteddd 😂🌚. This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #messagedeletedphrase

read more
Another failure, leading to more intense cloud of self doubts but you never know. 
 You never know. :)
Hello averteddd 😂🌚.

The Dream Doodler

Lol. :) This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity. Credits: HipDict on Instagram #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #messagedeletedphrase

read more
Thanks. At least, you gave me a reason to ignore. 
 Lol. :)

Arfaa Irfan Kolsawala

read more
Something I miss,
Cause atleast I knew he texted,
Although yeah the curiosity killed.
But just the fact that he thought,
Thought about me,
Was enough.

Mathi R V

This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity. Credits: HipDict on Instagram Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase This message has been deleted. #messagedeletedphrase #mathirv #yourquote #yqbaba #yqkanmani #yourquotebaba My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Sorry, can't tell what I truly feel... This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity.

Participate in the #rapidfire and define the phrase This message has been deleted. #messagedeletedphrase #mathirv #yourquote
#yqbaba #yqkanmani #yourquotebaba

Anita Saini

read more
It's So Irritating. This message has been deleted: The fastest way to ignite your recipient's curiosity.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification