Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cocoaconfections Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cocoaconfections Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i m in love with the coco, coco lee before i fall in love, coco chanel quotes about love, love cocoa, how to get unlimited gems in coc,

• 18 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Springblossoms

Could you guess, why? Thank you so much for the invite Nasreen Fathimaa Queen of words💜💓✨ Not so beautiful but tried😅plz do correct my mistakes🙏 Add your thoughts. Kindly, don't rhyme. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #wildwhispers #nas_scribbles #whispering_with_naś #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections #theperkiest

read more
In my simple blank 
Lost life you 
Came with different
Silhouettes of love

You lushed my empty soul
With the hues of trust
Away from this 
Fake world... Could you guess, why? 

Thank you so much for the invite Nasreen Fathimaa Queen of words💜💓✨
Not so beautiful but tried😅plz do correct my mistakes🙏

Add your thoughts.  Kindly, don't rhyme.

Springblossoms

Open for collab . whispering_with_naś (dont remove, if u collab) #nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections #wildwhispers #diwa #openforcollab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa

read more
In this world of depressed soul.,
Let me be the enthusiastic soul. Open for collab .

#whispering_with_naś (dont remove, if u collab)

#nas_scribbles #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections #wildwhispers #diwa #openforcollab   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Nasreen Fathimaa

Springblossoms

open for collab... Hope this is fine💜please do correct me😊 #yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #kritikakiran #viyogianand #diwa #cocoaconfections #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers

read more
Days comprised of
Zealous work...
The silent nights busy
Getting lost in someone. open for collab... Hope this is fine💜please do correct me😊

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #kritikakiran #viyogianand #diwa #cocoaconfections  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Wild Whispers

Vishesh Pandey

Follow 👉🏻 sanskriti jha 👈🏻 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqlove #cocoaconfections #dire_spirit

read more
तलाश सिर्फ सुकून कि होती हैं ,

नाम रिश्ते का चाहे जो भी हो.

Follow 👉🏻     sanskriti jha      👈🏻

Cerebral Derange

#2liners #youandme whispering_with_naś (keep this tag to find your addition, if u collab) #Colt #nas_scribbles #cocoaconfections love #whistlingwanderer #yqbaba YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zephyr Limns

read more
And,you are the reason I hold
the nib To free from you #2liners #youandme 
#whispering_with_naś (keep this tag to find your addition, if u collab)
#Colt
#nas_scribbles #cocoaconfections love #whistlingwanderer #yqbaba   YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zephyr Limns

Cerebral Derange

#2liners #youandme whispering_with_naś (keep this tag to find your addition, if u collab) #Colt #nas_scribbles #cocoaconfections love #whistlingwanderer #yqbaba YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Zephyr Limns

read more
And,you are the reason I hold
the nib To free from you #2liners #youandme 
#whispering_with_naś (keep this tag to find your addition, if u collab)
#Colt
#nas_scribbles #cocoaconfections love #whistlingwanderer #yqbaba   YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Zephyr Limns

The unconditional Love

From the archives! Coz the hindi writer in me faces a writers block. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #kritikakiran #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers Collaborating with KAJAL CHAUHAN aansu

read more
अगर दिल में थोड़ी सी भी मोहब्बत होगी तो मेरी जनाजा को रोक कर उनके आंसू तो जरूर गिरे होंगे  ।
अक्सर उनके पलकों को चूमा करता था आज वो पलके तो जरूर भींगे होंगे । From the archives!
Coz the hindi writer in me faces a writers block.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #kritikakiran #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #cocoaconfections  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with KAJAL CHAUHAN aansu

Abhay Bhadouriya

open for collab #yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #viyogianand #yqhindi #yqdidi #cocoaconfections Collaborating with Wild Whispers #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Manish Anand

read more
हजारों सपने,
और मैं, वो,
जो अधूरे रह गए open for collab 

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #viyogianand  #yqhindi #yqdidi #cocoaconfections 
Collaborating with  Wild Whispers   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Manish Anand

Aditi Rathore

हज़ारों ख्वाइशें,
और एक वो,
जो कभी ना पूरा हुआ। open for collab🤗

#yqbaba #wildwhispers #whistlingwanderer #viyogianand #kritikakiran #yqdidi #cocoaconfections  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Encrypted #yqbaba #sourajita #wildwhispers #lovewithouthim whispering_with_naś #cocoaconfections #herechoes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Wild Whispers Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent

read more
In a world,
where breakups decrypt love,
words encode my heart 
and so i write!  Encrypted 
#yqbaba #sourajita #wildwhispers #lovewithouthim
#whispering_with_naś #cocoaconfections #herechoes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with The Tangled Tangent
loader
Home
Explore