Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterc Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterc Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, love letter to wife in tamil 50, let me love you video song download hdvidz 0,

• 27 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Critical condition
But be Careful
Cure your Wound 
And Secure your life but 
Can't understand
Curiosity of Nature 
Care of other and 
Calibar your life Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

#poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oh so close to me
It whispers in my name with the calmness of the C appearing in calm
it purifies any mud likely to be thrown in my name like the feeling of C in chaste
It desires to know the unknown as much as the C that spells the beginning of curiosity
Yes, definitely,
The letter C is close to me
It spells my name, you see

Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Mathan kumar G

read more
Holding a much more meaning,
C refers to sea(a water body);
C refers to see(to have a look);
C refers to yes (in Spanish and Italian);
C sometimes with a mispronunciation refers to a girl;
C also refers to a Greek alphabet. Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Osho Jain

Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 I don't know 😌 if it is funny...

read more
Let's endeavour to simply the 
''complexity'' of stomach, the puzzled state...
My love story began in 1995,November with the food I had been fed with the ''colostrum'', first time by my mother, the great...
Six months later, it felt ''conducive'' to have baby curries with different and new taste...
With the growing ''childhood'', my love for ''custard apple'' and ''chestnut'' fed to me by nani having गजब taste...
Later, I was ready to eat ''cake'', 
''chocolates'' until my teeth and stomach get retired before death...
''Constipation'' , ''Convulsions'' of stomach could never stop gourmet like me to have faith not doubt on my tongue's taste...
Osho jain 🌻 Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
I don't know 😌 if it is funny...

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Quite confusing.
I was confident
That i was confused. 
I tried to correct myself, 
On one condition
That letter c
Was indeed a confused letter... Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Hari Varma

read more
Seen when you want to see
I see a Sea alright
But I don't see a C in Sea
I see a C in Cana 
But I don't see a sea in Cana Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
Canine and cat were good friends
Went for a walk together
Carefree  and careless  
Devoid of humans in the streets
Smiles on their  faces
They looked at the sky
And thanked the almighty 
For this beautiful day!! Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Anuj Jain

read more
Contemplating carefully, callous character,
Conceit contempt, complete charade,
Can candid confession compensate? Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

Can't you see?
Corona is like a
cardigan stretching
covering humanity 
Closed peoples indoors
Catastrophic 
Cooking, cleaning, 
Chipping away at life and living
Causing untold miseries 
Crux is it has us in its grip
Come what may, we must
Crush this non entity 
Consciously kicking it on the butt
clearly.
Snigdha Agrawal 

Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

Shail Raghuvanshi

Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny. #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Humour #alphabets

read more
claustrophobic.
It deprives me of my senses,
my sentences lose their tenses.
And, I am left gazing at a crowded sky
where multiple creatures are attempting to fly.
'C ' can't you see?!
 I am trying to flee! Inspired from yesterday's midnightpoem, here's a #hangoverprompt for you. Collab and write a poem on the #letterc Make it funny.

#yqbaba 
#humour 
#alphabets
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification