Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fellforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fellforyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i fell in love with my best friend quotes, you fell in love with my flowers poem author, you fell in love with my flowers poem, i fell out of love with my husband and in love with someone else, my boyfriend fell out of love with me,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Schizology

Fell for you #Tripped #fellforyou #Love

read more
Fell for you

Seen you
Admired you
Pictured you
Fell for you
Perspired because of you
Desired you
Wondered about you
Enquired about you
Encountered you
Required you
Acquired you
Tethered now to you

©Schizology Fell for you

#Tripped #fellforyou #love

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 3 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. When and how did you first fall for someone? #lovepoem #fellforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You looked my way for a split second and released me from my heart's cage. 
The skies opened up and I flew away, floating in space, tenderly holding your heart. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

When and how did you first fall for someone? #lovepoem #fellforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Blue Butterfly

Her;

The most covered parts 
of Her's was,
which I fell for; 
forever! #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #neverseen #fellforyou

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 3 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. When and how did you first fall for someone? #lovepoem #fellforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I closed my eyes

Could not visualise a world 
Without You Welcome to the day 3 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

When and how did you first fall for someone? #lovepoem #fellforyou #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you cried with a smile on your face
it wasn't me to fall for you.
you made my heart fall for you
and since then 
my heart could never un-fall again.....  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
you were busy intimidating others  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
All our emotions started to develop 
Into moving closer towards our soul
Connecting each beat of our heart  Welcome to the day 3 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Nfb ..

read more
you lowered your gaze.
It was the defining moment which I could never see coming.
I couldn't have fallen for your words...since we never spoke...I couldn't have fallen for your enigma...since we never met before...I couldn't have fallen for your charm...since we never crossed each other any day before...
I fell for you because my sentiments were on the edge and my emotions were credulous...Falling for you no matter how late, has given me a hope that I shall always be loved so vehemently and secured fiercely...today and everlastingly Welcome to the day 3 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Afrin Jahan

love #alone #fellforyou #feelings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with It's Suraj Jaiswal

read more
मेरा खुद का साथ खुद से  इस कदर होगा
की  मेरे दर्द के आंसू मेरे   होटों  से ही जुदा होगा.. #love #alone #fellforyou #feelings  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with It's Suraj Jaiswal

Snigdha Agrawal

Welcome to the day 3 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. When did you first fall for someone? #lovepoem #fellforyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you opened your arms wide 
in a crowd
acting as my shield. Welcome to the day 3 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

When did you first fall for someone? #lovepoem #fellforyou #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification