Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yetiknow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yetiknow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about emotional poems on yet together in love, so close yet so far love quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in hindi, the best is yet to come quotes, the best is yet to come meaning in marathi,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Ayesha Ansari

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
there is no revert
from here

wait for myself 
because it's just me
who knows the best for myself
 Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My peers have done better
Than I , 

Continue to be happy 
In my mediocrity....  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
we won't meet again
with the same excitement

want to meet you
to see the
dying excitement Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
manifestations of surrounded people. 

confused with people's mind set.  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
it's not easy to be happy every single day, 

try to keep myself motivated and uplifted. Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
about real life

imagine each one

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
You are there for me... 
just a phone call away.

want you to be here 
by my side always.  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babayour quote Baba

read more
You will come someday

waiting Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#your quote Baba

REETA LAKRA

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba

read more
- Nobody is PERFECT

PRACTICE...  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba original yreeta-lakra-9mba

Shravan Goud

read more
I promoted as principal

can't believe. Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #yetiknow #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification