Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AdulteryLaw Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AdulteryLaw Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is adultery a crime in india, prayer for husband to stop adultery, will god forgive me for adultery, adultery in the bible, prayer for forgiveness of adultery,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #section497. "Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra The law is correcting itself. Use #mychoice and acknowledge your freedom to make choices. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #AdulteryLaw

read more
to choose whom to love,
to define the kind of love,
to swim with the tide or against it,
to sink or to rise with the waves,
it's my life,
it's my choice ! Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #Section497.

"Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra

The law is correcting itself. 

Use #MyChoice and acknowledge your freedom to make choices.

sanjana Bhardwaj

Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #section497. "Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra The law is correcting itself. Use #mychoice and acknowledge your freedom to make choices. #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #AdulteryLaw

read more
Choosing or not choosing you .. Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #Section497.

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
How do I want to make my decisions... Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #Section497.

Kaushik Sinha

Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #section497. "Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra The law is correcting itself. But please don't make #equality the basis of judgement rather than #justice itself. #CollabChallenge #AdulteryLaw #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
to understand that equality isn't Justice everywhere. Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #Section497.

The law is correcting itself. But please don't make #equality the basis of judgement rather than #justice itself.

#collabchallenge #adulterylaw #yourquoteandmine

Abid

Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #section497. "Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra The law is correcting itself. Use #mychoice and acknowledge your freedom to make choices. #yqbaba #Collab #yqdada #yqbhaijan #YourQuoteAndMine #AdulteryLaw

read more
But i can't cross barriers and overlook our values and cultures. With due respect to the honourable verdict, every door of sin is being opened by our courts and people are being encouraged to engage in shamelesness as to wipe out our conscience  of vice and virtue..
Take section 377 or 497... 
The acts which were being looked and frowned upon in society are being Will fully accepted and prodded to engage in..
Woe to mankind.. 
 Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #Section497.

Anand Nagada

"Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra The law is correcting itself. #mychoice #Collab Challenge #AdulteryLaw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happysection377 #happysection497

read more
With whom I roam around, hangouts,
To whomKeep my flatmate,
Watch movies on a single bed,
To cook for, to share my feelings,My worries,
My happiness,Every moment and 
mistake of my life,It's my choice With whom to be,To Spend life with,
None of you even nation's court 
can't stop me now 

#happysection377 #happysection497 "Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra

#MyChoice 
#Collab Challenge #AdulteryLaw  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

KRUNAL JADAV

read more
to make a choice from alternate choices to choose life which I intend to live, even though other choices seems more comfortable and practical to others. Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #Section497.

Anand Nagda

"Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra The law is correcting itself. #mychoice #Collab Challenge #AdulteryLaw #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happysection377 #happysection497

read more
With whom I roam around, hangouts,
To whomKeep my flatmate,
Watch movies on a single bed,
To cook for, to share my feelings,My worries,
My happiness,Every moment and 
mistake of my life,It's my choice With whom to be,To Spend life with,
None of you even nation's court 
can't stop me now 

#happysection377 #happysection497 "Husband is not the master of his wife." - Chief Justice Dipak Misra

#MyChoice 
#Collab Challenge #AdulteryLaw  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Sangita Hazarika

read more
Whether I stay single
Or in a relationship Supreme Court is on a roll! They scrapped section 377 and now #Section497.

JINEE

Sada haq My life my choice #mychoice #CollabChallenge #AdulteryLaw #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Non of your choice. 
So, 
What I am
I'm
Better mind your choice.😜 Sada haq 
My life my choice 
#mychoice
#collabchallenge
 #adulterylaw #yourquoteandmine
loader
Home