Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best sympathyvsempathy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best sympathyvsempathy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about with love and sympathy poem, love sympathy quotes, sympathy love quotes, quotes on sympathy for death of a loved one, sympathy poem by charles mackay questions and answers,

• 13 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. #sympathyvsempathy #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is the one politicians feel for us...

Is the one we ourselves feel and make protests.... Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. 
#sympathyvsempathy
#collab challenge  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Vibha Saroj

Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. #sympathyvsempathy #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Feeling you get when you feel bad about someone's situation.
Example: Poor guy, you failed in exam. I wish you would have passed.

When you can actually feel the pain, loss and happiness of person by putting yourself in their shoes.
Example: I understand, it hurts after all those sleepless nights you tried to study. It will be difficult to face people around but you will definitely do better in life, I have been there too. DON'T GIVEUP. Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. 
#sympathyvsempathy

Swapnil Moon

How sad....
I feel sorry for her.....

That's horrible....
We will fight for her..... #yqbaba #yqquotes
#sympathyvsempathy
#collab #YourQuoteAndMine  #justiceforasifa

K Harsita

read more

because her father was in war she was crying , her friend's tears prayed to Jesus to bring her father back safely. 

Because her father was in war she was crying , but then her friend grabbed her hand holding his father's picture in his other hand.  Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. 
#sympathyvsempathy

Bizz_are_ Soul

What's easy and what's difficult? Introspect as we bring this year to a close. #whatseasydifficult #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #sympathyvsempathy

read more
sympathize

empathize What's easy and what's difficult? Introspect as we bring this year to a close. #whatseasydifficult #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#sympathyvsempathy

Bizz_are_ Soul

An honest expression to show

A deep emotion to feel
                  #yourquotebaba 
#sympathyvsempathy 
#napowrimo 
#yqbabachallenge 
#yqcollab 
#yqbaba

Snigdha Agrawal

Sympathised with the cause
signed the petition form
to raise a big storm 
that would perhaps
put some sense into
those dunderheads,
but no reaction it brought.
Why?
Because they couldn't
empathize, 
the sufferer's  plight
never having faced 
loss of an innocent child
brutally murdered.

#sympathyvsempathy #yqbaba #readwriteunite #writersnetwork #mirakee #yopowrimo18 #napowrimo18

Chavi Saxena

read more
Accompanying your guy friend, as his date on his girlfriend's marriage...👫

Getting drunk with him and consoling him till three in the morning...🍻 Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. 
#sympathyvsempathy

The Dream Doodler

Um... Something old 'n gold from yq. The 'I understand' part of empathy though! *😌* Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. #sympathyvsempathy #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
" I am so sorry that you have such a bad arthritis and pain. But you know, very few medicines can cure it. Take this Tiger Balm for Rs. 10, and fight any sprain or pain."

Panipuri seller giving the extra panipuri just when you open your mouth to ask for it. 
Um... Something old 'n gold from yq.
The 'I understand' part of empathy though! *😌*

Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. 
#sympathyvsempathy

Poonam Bansal

Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. #sympathyvsempathy #Collab challenge #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with# YourQuote Baba# YourQuote Didi #piy@Poonamaggarwal

read more
Never earn anyone sympathy....

Earn only empathy....PiY@Poonamaggarwal Define sympathy and empathy, give examples and show how people always mistake the two. 
#sympathyvsempathy
Collaborating with# YourQuote Baba#
YourQuote Didi #PiY@Poonamaggarwal
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification