Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best WCtricubepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best WCtricubepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wct india, wct link, wct full form, wct meaning, wct tax,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Madhu Jain

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a tricube poem. 🔸 7th Prompt for "Worddiction" __________________________________________ Tricube is a form which is fun and easy to learn. This mathematical poem was introduced by Phillip Larrea. #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCtricubepoem

read more
Once in a
blue moon near 
the green sea, 

the soul smiled
and gift her
a red rose,

her heart wish
to see him 
as a king.......  ••Open For All••

🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!"
🔸 You must write a tricube poem.
🔸 7th Prompt for "Worddiction"

Tricube is a form which is fun and easy to learn. This mathematical poem was introduced by Phillip Larrea.

Anuj Jain

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a tricube poem. 🔸 7th Prompt for "Worddiction" __________________________________________ Tricube is a form which is fun and easy to learn. This mathematical poem was introduced by Phillip Larrea. #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCtricubepoem

read more
I am Me
I am You
I am God

Your soul lone
Transmigrates
Seeking peace

Too Unique
Are my ways
Believe Me ••Open For All••

Tricube is a form which is fun and easy to learn. This mathematical poem was introduced by Phillip Larrea.

Jasmine Saini

#WCworddictionchallenge #worddict_club #worddiction #WCtricubepoem ⛤ Non-Participants can also collaborate but they won't be eligible for winning.

read more
But now, the
rays of light
soothes my heart

And the sound
of waves fills
me with joy.

This is how 
the love of
nature bless. 
#WCworddictionchallenge
#Worddict_club
#Worddiction
#WCtricubepoem

⛤ Non-Participants can also collaborate but they won't be eligible for winning.

Het Modi

wrote in hurry, i hope it makes sense 😬😬😅😅😅 ••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a tricube poem. 🔸 7th Prompt for "Worddiction" __________________________________________ #worddiction #worddict_club #collabbyhm #WCworddictionchallenge #WCtricubepoem

read more
a game i
played with our
tangling love.

tangled us in,
separate
from the world.

and the world 
became an
"untangled mess".

wrote in hurry, i hope it makes sense 😬😬😅😅😅

••Open For All••

Allan Andrews

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a tricube poem. 🔸 7th Prompt for "Worddiction" __________________________________________ Tricube is a form which is fun and easy to learn. This mathematical poem was introduced by Phillip Larrea. #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCtricubepoem

read more
Books

Books become 
Friends in life
In distress.

Like birds' wings,
Thoughts from books
Help to fly. 

Peace that comes
From reading
Stays forever. ••Open For All••

Miss xyz

We expect 
from all heart, 
than needed. 

Expect dreams, 
not others
It's our life.

Bring success 
with hardwork,
and effort.  

⛦ Mandatory hashtags:

#WCworddictionchallenge
#Worddict_club
#Worddiction
#WCtricubepoem

ujjwal pratap singh

••Open For All•• 🔸 To the Participants of our 1 month writing Challenge - "Worddiction!" 🔸 You must write a tricube poem. 🔸 7th Prompt for "Worddiction" __________________________________________ Tricube is a form which is fun and easy to learn. This mathematical poem was introduced by Phillip Larrea. #ghazal #gazal #YourQuoteAndMine #worddiction #worddict_club #WCworddictionchallenge #WCtricubepoem

read more
Gandhiji
150th Birthday
Man So Rare

Simple Life
Thoughts So High
Fearless Heart

Let's Imbibe
His Virtues
Bring A Change

Stand For Truth
Against Wrong
Show Courage

Honesty
Discipline
Cleanliness

Your Virtues
Solve Many
Life Issues

A Diamond
That We Lost
Love BAPU...  ••Open For All••

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification