Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best patchworkquilt Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best patchworkquilt Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about patch adams i love you poem, how to patch up with girlfriend in hindi, patch adams quotes love poem, patch up love quotes, love patch up quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Kartik Prajapat

I'm laying languorously sick on my bed, there's much which storms my head and yet nothing to write. I wonder how my musings are nothing but a tangoing, put down. It is for this reason, I've opted to entwine them as a patchwork of my quilt life. Now that I have resolved to do so, I think I'm lagging behind but, writings ? are they about sliding forward, I'll thereafter get behind? And even if it leads me behind, I'll not be afraid to move forward. Writings they say, they feel no more to write, #weavingwords #longform #Quilt #writetoheal #patchworkquilt

read more
      I'm laying languorously sick on my bed, there's much which storms my head and yet nothing to write. I wonder how my musings are nothing but a tangoing, put down. It is for this reason, I've opted to entwine them as a patchwork of my quilt life.

Now that I have resolved to do so, I think I'm lagging behind but, writings ? are they about sliding forward, I'll thereafter get behind? And even if it leads me behind, I'll not be afraid to move forward.

Writings they say, they feel no more to write,

Kartik Prajapat

What can be said about writings, they are intact to me. Something discoverable, I write to uncover it. Words, where do I find them? they are always within me. Clings the letter, they are hidden under my sleeves. Weaving numerous thoughts days and nights, what is that I knit? Or that I knit, gets me knitted instead? Musings they call it had happened to me, see I'm darning through it, bring me the iron I would like to archive it. Is there anything more than bliss, I feel this it, this it! When t #weavingwords #longform #insideout #writetoheal #guiltypleasure #yqmusings #patchworkquilt #knittingthoughts

read more
-| PATCHWORK QUILT

Airing my dirty laundry to the public, 
what I expect after rinsing off ? 
Okay ! it's kind of guilty pleasure 
to be swished when you're inside out. 

« read caption »

【2】

What can be said about writings, they are intact to me. Something discoverable, I write to uncover it. Words, where do I find them? they are always within me. Clings the letter, they are hidden under my sleeves.

Weaving numerous thoughts days and nights, what is that I knit? Or that I knit, gets me knitted instead? Musings they call it had happened to me, see I'm darning through it, bring me the iron I would like to archive it. Is there anything more than bliss, I feel this it, this it!

When t

Kartik Prajapat

And even today I sit, pondering why I preferred to write? Am I a victim, ought to be spoken or a voice, urging to be heard? Do I really need to propagate myself or am I okay, unheard? "Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life." Reading this, my mind and heart both nodded by making an expression of 'Ah, wow!' in an inaudible voice. Philosophical, how this writings persisted from the chitchats in his copies. My mom once asked ' Kartik!, Why do you keep on wri #yourquote #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #longform #patchworkquilt #whytowrite

read more
–|  PATCHWORK QUILT 

I won't be concluding 
that I write, what I like people writing. 
I have something regarding writing
I just can't solely christen 
as a passion, quest or blessing.

« read caption »

【 I 】

And even today I sit, pondering why I preferred to write? Am I a victim, ought to be spoken or a voice, urging to be heard? Do I really need to propagate myself or am I okay, unheard?

"Being a writer is like having homework every night for the rest of your life." Reading this, my mind and heart both nodded by making an expression of 'Ah, wow!'  in an inaudible voice.

Philosophical, how this writings persisted from the chitchats in his copies. My mom once asked ' Kartik!, Why do you keep on wri

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification