Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best skywards Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best skywards Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about skywards miles, skywards nirvana, skywards login, skywards emirates, skywards,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Kartik Prajapat

I take off towards you and fall back to my parable about wings of wax dusting off the stickiness around my shoulders. What does it take to be in your sky? I ponder. 'A flight' it swifts to me from nowhere amidst the clouds of my thoughts. Can I? I intend to question yet slide to the understanding of how my wings are meant to be only burned. #people #musings #yqbaba #yqtales #understandings #Kae #skywards

read more
s k y w a r d s 
I take off towards you and fall back to my parable about wings of wax dusting off the stickiness around my shoulders. 

What does it take to be in your sky? I ponder. 

'A flight' it swifts to me from nowhere amidst the clouds of my thoughts. 

Can I? I intend to question yet slide to the understanding of how my wings are meant to be only burned.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification