Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 169thquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 169thquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 169 lbs to kg, 169 euro to inr, 169 cm in feet, 169 dollars in rupees, sone ki chirya episode 169,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Shivam Soni

of each and every moment lived with you.

I have a list of each and every discussion I had with you.

I have a list of each and every question  of yours that I like to answer you in some awesome way. Collaborating with YQ Muse #untoldthings #untoldtalks #listofeverything #feelingspecial #spreadlove #169thquote

Sachin Pratap Singh

Dilse padte to samjhme Aate hm
Tumhari na padne ki adat ne hame 
Bina pade hi chhod diya... #meripreet #169thquote #dilse   #quote #collab #losthim #lovequotes #preet

LoVE ViBES

Mai Badnam Shyaar
Bohot Badtameez Hu

Sabko Pasand Aau
Aisi Mai Cheej Hu #169thquote
#love_vibes
#yqbaba #yqquotes #collab #collabwithme #collabchallenge #yqhindi

Amit Kumar Maurya

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #169thquote #Mait love

read more
100% from depth of heart
Sometimes feelings are unexplainable
By words
They only express incident wordly... Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#169thquote
#mait
#love

Amit Maurya

Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #Collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #169thquote #Mait love

read more
100% from depth of heart
Sometimes feelings are unexplainable
By words
They only express incident wordly... Not everything I write is true but everything I write is honest. There’s a difference between a story being the truth and a story being honest. 

What about the things that you write? What are your writings not? #noteverythingiwrite #collab #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#169thquote
#mait
#love

Deepanjali Patel (DAMS)

कैसे हासिल हो आजकल, सुकून के पल... #सुकूनकेपल #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #yourquotedidi #169thquote

read more
चाहते हो तो, 
अपनों के साथ वक्त बिताओ... 

कैसे हासिल हो आजकल,
सुकून के पल...
#सुकूनकेपल #collab #yqdidi  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi
#yourquotedidi 
#169thquote

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification