Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best MyClothesWalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best MyClothesWalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love daddy baby clothes, how to remove colour from clothes home remedies in hindi, risking an accident to your clothes, stick on name tags for clothes 10, best place to buy clothes in delhi,

• 15 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify clothes. My try in the comments. What about you? #MyClothesWalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
OMG! Wouldn't the salwar I am wearing elope with a pretty kameez it spots on another frame?
Wouldn't I stand exposed?🤦🏼‍♀️
 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Time to collab and #Personify clothes. My try in the comments. What about you? #MyClothesWalk #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify clothes. My try in the comments. What about you? #MyClothesWalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Ah! they would uncrease and arrange themselves perfectly in the wardrobe saving me the trouble of folding them. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Time to collab and #Personify clothes. My try in the comments. What about you? #MyClothesWalk #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
The churidar would look for it's favourite kameez and the trouser would pair up with with it's matching tee.
Oh! Wouldn't the saree drape itself around me perfectly and the gown sit sexily on me?

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chitra Iyer

read more
They would be in a tearing hurry to wear themselves out and in a wearing hurry to tear themselves out Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Osho Jain

read more
They would have been trotting the  every corner of India in search of combination of tradition and simplicity...
I love Saaree , suit, ...
Punjab me jab se ayi Hu...
Shopping hi nhi ruk rhi hai🤭
Woollen is really good here.🥶

Gita Khanna

read more

They would hop, skip and dance, 
Free from the shackles of closets and drawers
They will laugh
For all the emperors withot clothes shall be scurrying for cover...  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
they would walk to me
and nourish me.....  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chavi Saxena

read more
they could find there way from my balcony hangers to my wardrobe after each wash! Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

piyush.a

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Time to collab and #personify clothes. My try in the comments. What about you? #MyClothesWalk #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifelessons

read more
If my clothes could talk
they would come out from their wardrobe and request to take them out for a evening walk
All this time during the pandemic they too are spending the time at home Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lifelessons

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
Then they must walk with me and must talk,
They talk
in the morning walk
and even in
the eveng... Welcome to the day 26 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification