Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best replacementin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best replacementin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about replace double quotes with single quotes in java, replace double quotes with single quotes in angularjs, replace nan with 0 pandas, no one can replace you in my life, pantene oil replacement how to use in hindi,

• 22 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Shree

Having read, heard and learned about marriages and cultures around the globe, I did find some Replacement (noun) but that's not the real picture for masses. Story remains same. Women as a commodity sent off as donation to the groom's house, and is asked to step aside completely from her own parents and family matters. Life could have been simpler in earlier eras in terms of relationships I guess. Complexity of family, society, their norms, rules, limitations would have been more reasonable wit #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #a_journey_of_thoughts #replacementin1line

read more
Marriage.

Entire life and world of the woman is replaced with the man. 
Aah no! It's not true vice versa!!  Having read, heard and learned about marriages and cultures around the globe, I did find some Replacement (noun) but that's not the real picture for masses. Story remains same. 
Women as a commodity sent off as donation to the groom's house, and is asked to step aside completely from her own parents and family matters. 
Life could have been simpler in earlier eras in terms of relationships I guess. Complexity of family, society, their norms, rules, limitations would have been more reasonable wit

Sakthy RS

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Gives temporary happiness. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

suman singh

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Replacement of goods and
 places is appropriate, 
but replacement of relations,
 is not appropriate.   Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line 

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
The Ship of Theseus was still 
new and same. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line 

Radhika Shah

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line #mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba life #aestheticthoughts My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
An act done by everyone on finding someone/something better. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line 
#mythoughtcanvas #yqbaba #life #aestheticthoughts

The Dream Doodler

Um, what? Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A moving XY oriented human was said to love, for a soul, who was loved, and had the same body as mine. 
 Um, what?

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line 

The Dream Doodler

Hihooha (?) Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Task was to treat people, but 'mangalsutra' invaded the reign of stethoscope. 

Hihooha (?)

Siddarth

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
You and I becoming I and you Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line 

#yqbaba

Arfaa Irfan Kolsawala

read more
None possible for any person, 
Each person is unique in their own way.

Mathi R V

No one can be replaced!!! Everyone is unique on their own... #mathirv #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yourquotebaba Participate in this #rapidfire and define #replacementin1line #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Error 404-Not found No one can be replaced!!! Everyone is unique on their own...

#mathirv #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yourquotebaba
#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification