Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ForeverBuffering Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ForeverBuffering Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love forever images with quotes, i promise to love you forever poem, love you forever and ever quotes, i will love you forever poem, i love you always forever quotes,

• 13 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? Use #ForeverBuffering #Collab #yqmuse #mondayblues #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
In the past tense of my life!  Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Use #ForeverBuffering #collab #yqmuse #Mondayblues #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Muse

Premchand Beura

Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? Use #ForeverBuffering #Collab #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
So please stop offering! Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Use #ForeverBuffering #collab #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? Use #ForeverBuffering #Collab #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
to confess my love...

"हमने भी कह दिया, हिन्दी में कहिए जो कहना है" Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

sanjana

read more
 to square away dark shades of life and in process of getting innocence back to my heart . Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Varadhan P M

read more
Like a Shock absorber , absorbing
Shocks in life 
Like a Sponge I suck them up without showing off 📴 Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Siddarth

#yqbaba #yqhumour #Pun Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? Use #ForeverBuffering #Collab #yqmuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
like the Internet explorer with 40 
tabs open, system hanged & music 
playing from God knows where  #yqbaba #yqhumour #pun 

Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Aditi Mishra

read more
The Videos.. Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Meenakshi M

read more
and thinking to restart my life in a better version where I want to delete all my sadness and restore happiness in my life 😊😊🤗🤗 Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? Use #ForeverBuffering #Collab #yqmuse #mondayblues #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse #yqbaba #yqchallenge #dreamingvet

read more
With my daydreaming  Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

Collaborating with YQ Muse #yqbaba #yqchallenge #dreamingvet

Simmi Singh

Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? Use #ForeverBuffering #Collab #yqmuse #mondayblues #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Muse

read more
I'm forever flickering
I'm a star in the night sky
lost in the darkness
I'm afraid to come to light
afraid to get caught 
by your eyes. Do you ever feel like you're just buffering? Waiting for your life to start? 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification