Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mynamepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mynamepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myna meaning in hindi, myna bird in english, myna nandhini second marriage, myna street food 1000, myna street food,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

AakankshaTyagispeaks

A akanksha is my name
A uthentic is my game
K een to learn beyond the boundary
A ctive in training and development industry
N oble is the cause
Kaliedoscope of holistic work being the boss 
S incerety is what I look for
H unger for evolution is more
A mbitious to the core. #yqbaba #acrosticpoem #mynamepoem #yqquotes #AakankshaTyagispeaks  #namepoem #rapidfire

Aakanksha Tyagi

A akanksha is my name
A uthentic is my game
K een to learn beyond the boundary
A ctive in training and development industry
N oble is the cause
Kaliedoscope of holistic work being the boss 
S incerety is what I look for
H unger for evolution is more
A mbitious to the core. #yqbaba #acrosticpoem #mynamepoem #yqquotes #AakankshaTyagispeaks  #namepoem #rapidfire

Rushda Sadaf

Welcome to the day 4 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, we will write an #acrosticpoem with your name. In an acrostic poem, the first letter of each line spells out a word, message or the alphabet. Write an acrostic #namepoem today. Where you spell your name vertically with the first of each line. #poemtime Here's my namepoem: #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #rushdasadaf #mynamepoem

read more
           🌺_RUSHDA_🌺

R esilient, with that self-belief ,
U nlimited, the love in my heart ,
S erene, seeker of peace,
H eavenly, the blessed soul I'm,
D iscreet, quite modest and perceptive ,
A mbitions, big achievements await for me.

RUSHDA, "Apple of everyone's eye"💖❣️💖 Welcome to the day 4 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, we will write an #AcrosticPoem with your name. In an acrostic poem, the first letter of each line spells out a word, message or the alphabet.

Write an acrostic #namepoem today. Where you spell your name vertically with the first  of each line. #poemtime

Here's my namepoem:

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification