Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quotersadda Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quotersadda Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love pictures with quotes, sad love quotes in hindi for girlfriend, to love and to be loved quote shakespeare, sad girl images with quotes in urdu, learn to love without condition quote,

• 24 Followers
  • 50 Stories

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

#Travel with Quoters Adda 🔶 #Collab #qa127 Do use hashtag #quotersadda Hello Quoters, what do you think your journey will be like without the presence of your love with you? Font-Courier polski Size- 7 #yourquote love #Missing #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Without you, my journey is full complete.. #travel with Quoters Adda 🔶
#collab #qa127
Do use hashtag #quotersadda

Hello Quoters, what do you think your journey will be like without the presence of your love with you?
Font-Courier polski
Size- 7    
#yourquote #love  #missing  #YourQuoteAndMine

ಮೌನ

Eight Members Collaboration with #quotersadda #Collab #qa39 Hello Quoters, you must have a habit of reading novels as most writers do. So let's tell your friends which is your favorite novel. Do invite your friends to collab and complete the cycle. #Challenge #Books #Quotes Note: small font size to be chosen which should fit in one box for one member. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
ಸರ್ಪ ಸಂಬಂಧ
ರವಿ ಬೆಳೆಗೆರೆ Eight Members Collaboration with #quotersadda 
#collab 
#qa39
Hello Quoters, you must have a habit of reading novels as most writers do. So let's tell your friends which is your favorite novel.
Do invite your friends to collab and complete the cycle.
#challenge #books #quotes 

Note: small font size to be chosen which should fit in one box for one member.

Soul Divine

Do read the caption. #competition at Quotersadda 🔶 #Collab #collabwithQA Do use hashtag #quotersadda Write motivational slogans known to you eg. Do or Die, #Fun #friends #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Be the energy,
that glows from within Do read the caption.
#competition at Quotersadda 🔶
#collab #collabwithQA

Write motivational slogans known to you
eg.
Do or Die,

Chitra Iyer

#truelove at QuotersAdda 🔶 #Collab #qa170 Do use hashtag #quotersadda Good evening Quoters. Write your beautiful thoughts on true love. Font- Always in my heart #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
only commas, just a brief pause and then they continue as if nothing happened.
They are the kiss of life on the hearts of deserving ones. #truelove at QuotersAdda 🔶
#collab #qa170

Good evening Quoters.
Write your beautiful thoughts on true love.

Font- Always in my heart

Chitra Iyer

Anyone who interferes with the destiny of another thing never will discover his own. ~Paulo Coelho #lifequotes at QuotersAdda 🔶 #Collab #qa172 Do use hashtag #quotersadda Good afternoon Quoters. #yourquote #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I open the lid on my composure and let my patience glare furiously at him before giving him a piece of my agitated mind and leaving him in discomfiture. Anyone who interferes with the destiny of another thing never will discover his own.
~Paulo Coelho
#lifequotes at QuotersAdda 🔶
#collab #qa172

Good afternoon Quoters.

Chitra Iyer

#Night at QuotersAdda 🔶 #Collab #qa168 Do use hashtag #quotersadda “The older I get, the more I..... Come and complete this beautiful BG with your beautiful thoughts. #yqbaba #yourquote #Fun #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
walk away from age and become weird enough to love myself like none else. #night at QuotersAdda 🔶
#collab #qa168

“The older I get, the more I.....
Come and complete this beautiful BG with your beautiful thoughts.
#yqbaba #yourquote #fun

Chitra Iyer

#Diwali with Quoters Adda 🔶 #Collab #qa122 Do use hashtag #quotersadda Happy Diwali Quoters, May this Diwali bring happiness to you and your Family. #yqbaba #Happiness #Festival #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quoters Adda 🔶

read more
Happiness will write itself this Diwali with colors of love and the the bright rays of a glowing Sun.
Happy Diwali, everyone.
🌹 #diwali with Quoters Adda 🔶
#collab #qa122

Happy Diwali Quoters, May this Diwali bring happiness to you and your Family.
#yqbaba #happiness #festival  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Quoters Adda 🔶

Chitra Iyer

#Morning at Quoters Adda 🔶 #Collab #qa79 Do use hashtag #quotersadda Hello Quoters, what do you think about a good breakfast in the morning for you is? #yqbaba #MorningThoughts #Breakfast #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quoters Adda 🔶

read more
Freshness, love, delectability all brewed n cooked together, leisurely tasting it's deliciousness and having it with an inviting day in an inviting way.  #morning at Quoters Adda 🔶
#collab #qa79

Hello Quoters, what do you think about a good breakfast in the morning for you is?
#yqbaba #morningthoughts #breakfast     #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

OPEN COLLAB #quotersadda #Collab #qa46 Do use hashtag #quotersadda Hello Quoters, Today's morning we invite you to write about your first thought in the morning after you wake up #yqbaba #Inspiration #Morning #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Quoters Adda 🔶

read more
Hey, the day waits to meet me
Let me open my eyes, stretch myself and open my arms to welcome it
'Good morning' says the day with a smile
'Good morning'  I whisper back. OPEN COLLAB #quotersadda
#collab
#qa46

Hello Quoters, Today's morning we invite you to write about your first thought in the morning after you wake up 
#yqbaba #inspiration #morning  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

OPEN COLLAB #quotersadda #Collab #qa37 Victor Lavaud Do use hashtag #quotersadda There's always someone in our life to whom we love, come and dedicate your love to that, someone through your writing #tajmahal love #lovequotes #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Walk into his heart and tug his heart strings with your kindness, concern n compassion
Rush into his veins and pour your love into them 
Touch his mind with your beautiful conduct
Meet him in every nook n corner of his self that he may be filled with your pulsating presence
Let his being whisper your name
Set his soul free after letting your soul merge with his, and
Watch love make a Taj Mahal for the two of you in each other 💕
 OPEN COLLAB #quotersadda
#collab
#qa37
Victor Lavaud

There's always someone in our life to whom we love, come and dedicate your love to that, someone through your writing 
 #tajmahal #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification