Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best timetravelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best timetravelpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about time spent with you love quotes, quotes about waiting for the right time for love, i want to spend time with you quotes, love and time quotes, time sayings for love,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 ☕☕☕ Welcome to the day 11 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem about a protagonist who travels through time and meets the love of his/her life in a different era. They are clearly meant to be, but one of them refuses because of where the protagonist is from. #poemtime #timetravelpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyone is waiting for the perfect time 
Which only favors the luck of mine...
No matter who and why rejected me
Time will reply which they will see...
Don't underestimate I'm quite for a reason
Because now I'm only focusing on my vision... B positive 👇👇👇
☕☕☕
Welcome to the day 11 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Write a poem about a protagonist who travels through time and meets the love of his/her life in a different era. They are clearly meant to be, but one of them refuses because of where the protagonist is from. #poemtime #timetravelpoem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 11 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem about a protagonist who travels through time and meets the love of his/her life in a different era. They are clearly meant to be, but one of them refuses because of where the protagonist is from. #poemtime #timetravelpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Will you be mine for life
She looked down
Then spoke faintly
I love you as I have none other
But I belong to different times
You are one from the digital world
we live by sunrise and sunset. 
Dusk time, 
when the cows return
 it's time to supper and sleep, 
The moon here is beautiful,
 maidens  feed 
on fond reveries in moonlight.
Your moon is invaded by your people
I'm afraid.. Let be as it is
Me in my mud house
You in your digital era.. 
 Welcome to the day 11 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Write a poem about a protagonist who travels through time and meets the love of his/her life in a different era. They are clearly meant to be, but one of them refuses because of where the protagonist is from. #poemtime #timetravelpoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the day 11 of #NAPOWRIMO or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. Write a poem about a protagonist who travels through time and meets the love of his/her life in a different era. They are clearly meant to be, but one of them refuses because of where the protagonist is from. #poemtime #timetravelpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I traveled through time
various timeline 
various places.
Everytime I meet you,
you always gave the same excuse
I was from a different place
where culture and beliefs
are different then yours.  Welcome to the day 11 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Anuj Jain

Victorian times were ah so prudish, Nothing compared to what you call boorish, Helena was sick and tired of being goody good, Decided to travel in the next century to hollywood She was lucky she met Antonio Banderas Oh how handsome and suave he was She swooned and oohed and aahed #YourQuoteAndMine #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #timetravelpoem

read more
Victorian times were ah so prudish,
Nothing compared to what you call boorish,
Helena was sick and tired of being goody good,
Decided to travel in the next century to hollywood
She was lucky she met Antonio  Banderas
Oh how handsome and suave he was
She swooned and oohed and aahed
Forgetting all conventional grace
She proposed him in a daze
But however much beautiful she was
Antonio refused to take a call
Her dresses came in the way of it I guess
Antonio was not prepared to time do waste
It took an hour to don all dress
What with all the hoops and petticoats and skirts and corsets,
And a good half and hour to take off them
It was all beyond Antonio's patience. 
Victorian times were ah so prudish,
Nothing compared to what you call boorish,
Helena was sick and tired of being goody good,
Decided to travel in the next century to hollywood
She was lucky she met Antonio  Banderas
Oh how handsome and suave he was
She swooned and oohed and aahed

Beena sooraj

read more
You are the hero of my mind
 who travels everywhere. 
 I know from your writing that you copy
 the natural beauty of each place.
You have conquered my mind. 
 I hope you will come to my side 
one day through travel.  
I look forward to that day Welcome to the day 11 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Time travels. 
We travel. 
We consume time. 
Time consumes us. 

Sometimes someone travels time and reach a new horizon. 
That is an unique experiential dimension. 

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
His hands moved on its own..
in the windy atmosphere..
the vision was unclear..
as there was great dampness surrounded him..
a magical well illuminated lights flickered..
that looked like an entrance to the world he's never been..
he felt a sudden push behind his back..
and soon, he was the other side of the door..
so white that it was blinding the eyesight..
there stood a wild drooling beast much eager in her eyes..
"welcome my love, I'm all yours", said she..
prayer was heard on his lips to be saved from her..
sensing the disappointed the beast threw him back..
to the unfaithful world where he still regret..
for not hearing her even once.. 
but judged her by her looks.. Welcome to the day 11 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

Writer1

read more
When I sleep, I dreamt I goes to the future,
I used the time machine to travel my future,
thinking of my dreams  , I  have to nurture ,
I met my sweet heart ❤️, very sweet of heart,
I share my feelings, though she accept that,
but i refused the relationship as i know the truth,
I tell the truth , she promised to wait till last .
in dreams I was happy , feeling shy too,
Now it's time to get back to my present. Welcome to the day 11 of #NaPoWriMo or the National Poetry Writing Month i.e. April. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification