Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best extraordinaryin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best extraordinaryin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about extraordinary love quotes for him, extraordinary quotes about love, extraordinary quotes with images, extraordinary love quotes, the solitary reaper poem extra questions and answers,

• 23 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Poetic justice is being served to the World for their Ego's and it is not ordinary.... Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The adjective of extra in the ordinary. Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Extraordinary destruction of system and moral.
Floating bodies in Ganga- कैसा समय आ गया है 🙄🤧
Once only pure Ganga with it's natural flora and fauna used to be there.
Now we can see extraordinary contribution of extraordinary rulers.

Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

Osho Jain

read more
Extraordinary chaos in the life of those small level धंधा workers.
From carpenters, potters to ठेले वाले workers
This uncontrollable virus has rendered them extraordinarily unemployed.
Devastating financial situation of these innocent workers should be one of the concerns that government should soon sort out.
Pottery history right from Indus valley civilization- 
Glazed, polychrome, incised, perforated etc.
But still remarkable reward to this pottery has been missing.
This is just not the tale of corona time.
It is perhaps showing the fail of system and fail of policies.
Isn't it extraordinarily exploiting with these small level धंधा workers.

ಅವನಿ 💚

read more
Some people are ordinary but their thinking capacity is extraordinary...
Ex; sir M vishweshwarayya. 
      A.P.J Abdul kalam
      Vikram sarabhai Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

cressy adoline

#mkstalin #cmoftamilnadu Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In today's world, when authorities used to perform their duties perfectly!  #mkstalin #cmoftamilnadu

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
ordinary person with some extras Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

Madhu Jain

read more
Peaceful souls.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

Sanan

read more
When you are simple examples
 extremely no thought about other intention they made you feel insecure and you accept and let them agree with opinion Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

Poonam Suyal

read more
Something different from the usual  Participate in this #rapidfire and define the word #extraordinaryin1line

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification