Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 13wordnovemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 13wordnovemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 13waz, 13wam, 13warnme, harry potter and the order of the phoenix, an ordinary life,

• 12 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hues of darkness give way to dazzling colors of light, heralding November festivities.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Satish Chandra

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses #SattyPoetries

read more
Life is uncertain

You experience twists and turns

Hearts, souls and people burn.

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattymuses

#sattypoetries

Varadhan P M

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Remember November?
How trembling you were Last Year!
Now we tremble under
Your Chillness....!  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem

Dilse Alfaazz

read more

Yellow, Purple flowers lying on the way,
haze and rain during the day. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem

Laiba Sajid

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #novemberpoem #keepsupporting #mynewquote

read more
Filled with festivals, November brings joy,
What beauty is spread with dazzling Foy.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem

#novemberpoem 
#keepsupporting 
#mynewquote

DrLal Thadani

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Empowerment of girl is a multi dimensional process of imparting skills, education, #LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

read more
Empowerment of girl  
is a  multi dimensional process 
of imparting skills, education, 
rights , economic support and 
change in mindset of the society

#LiveAndLoveLifeByLal

Empowerment of girl  
is a  multi dimensional process 
of imparting skills, education,

The Dream Doodler

It's hard to feed them with enough moisture. Too much demanding. Too many tantrums, they throw. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Chapped lips, rough loosening skin
decided to publish poems of months, 
on them. 

It's hard to feed them with enough moisture. Too much demanding. Too many tantrums, they throw.

The Dream Doodler

Curtains? Check. Fan? Check. Offline life? Check. Exams? Check. Be a mad man? Check. 🙂🤝 #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #13wordnovemberpoem

read more
September- confusion.
Should I float in the winds,
or not let them touch? 
 Curtains? Check.
Fan? Check.
Offline life? Check.
Exams? Check.
Be a mad man? Check.

🙂🤝

Ashu

read more
That one and one together
is waiting to get together like 
timid blushes.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem

Ashu

read more
Numerous weft and numerous wafts 
weaving only for the arriving december, 
a sweater.  Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #13wordnovemberpoem

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification