Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 20wordnovemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 20wordnovemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about oli sae 20w 50 api sl jaso ma 10, a ord about education by mahatma gandhi, ord to sfo flight status, sfo to ord flight status, co ord sets india,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

#rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The weather is entrancing after the rains stopped, it's neither moist nor dry, the breeze is colder but isn't harsh #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

#rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem #chitsm My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
November oscillates between a smile and a frown
It catches a cold while keeping itself warm
The calendar looks forlorn. 
 #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem
#chitsm

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Sweety PIe💚

There are too many options for getting in shape for you to not be involved in one,and soon.
Start small. Dance on your own beats.
It will help you feel better and make healthier choices.
Revert to your childhood. Make this transition fun.
Success is on the horizon — don't stop now! #705 #glimpseofmysoul #successmantra   #positivevibes
 #Rapidfire #20wordnovemberpoem
#YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

#rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nature is nurturing and nourishing
hopes in lives around with abundance 
of happiness and warmthness in life 
by it's exquisite. #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

Tapoja Das

read more
Remember while sitting
       at the railway station
       to catch the last train,
Connect with
      that smokey memoir;
Remember this November! #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

Varadhan P M

read more
November rhymes with December.
 But in chillness always one step ahead!
No colourful flowers but frozen ones....
 Rains give way to chill winter...
Even Two Eclipses Couldn't eclipse y q or its IQ! #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

Aruna Menon

read more
The month you decided you would never let go 
Also the one to finally drop love like a hot potato #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

Aruna Menon

read more
The magical month we found each other 
Ironically the month we lost each other
Sadly for us 
November never 
defined togetherness #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

Meenakshi M

read more
Dear November,  
Keep me warm all the time 
Whether its hot or cold all seasons are mine 
I want to remain happy and wishing everyone to be fine 😊😊
 #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

R.S. Meena

#rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
She came in my life being wife,
Has been moving with me since 2006,
To remove all hurdles and strife. #Rapidfire contest starts now. Collab and come up with a #20wordnovemberpoem

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification