Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AT432poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AT432poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every part 4 at4,

• 6 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Suchita Pandey

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a 432 poem. 😁 The poem should have: 4 words in the 1st line 3 words in the 2nd line 2 words in the 3rd line #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I love you so. 
You're my heart, 
And soul.  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Soulmate (Yuhee)

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a 432 poem. 😁 The poem should have: 4 words in the 1st line 3 words in the 2nd line 2 words in the 3rd line #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
I can't live the past
neither the future
present exists
 OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Poonam Suyal

read more
Even with my scars
I manage somehow 
to shine  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Poonam Suyal

read more
Love in my Heart
Forever resides there
Never part OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a 432 poem. 😁 The poem should have: 4 words in the 1st line 3 words in the 2nd line 2 words in the 3rd line #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
The hatchlings opened beaks
Bird fed grub
Happy nest OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Anuj Jain

OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 Write a 432 poem. 😁 The poem should have: 4 words in the 1st line 3 words in the 2nd line 2 words in the 3rd line #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #yqaestheticthoughts

read more
You are my love
Always will be
Amar Shona OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Thiru

read more
Sometimes holding the hurts
Make the heart 
Much bleeds.  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Thiru

read more
Twinkling in her eyes 
It shows that
"love you". OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Thiru

read more
Between husband and wife
Love gets strong, 
Lockdown lessons.  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line

Thiru

read more
Vast distance between you
And me but
Love exists.  OPEN FOR COLLAB 😁 #AT432poem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! 💚 

Write a 432 poem. 😁 
The poem should have: 
4 words in the 1st line
3 words in the 2nd line 
2 words in the 3rd line
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification