Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best classicspinners Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best classicspinners Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about classic shayari on love, love quotes poetry classic, problem you experienced with the class timetable, love poems in english classics, classic love poems hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sweta

Collab on this bg and spin your classic thoughts ☺🌷 Invite your friends too and enjoy collaborating🎀 Hit the bell icon to get notified for every post 😊🔔 Both Hindi and English language allowed... #quotestitchers #yqclsp #qsbm #classicspinners #yqclassicspinners #qsbmday5 #qsbmp47 #clspblankbg13

read more
You rendered me
as a wilted rose,
withering my 
petals, crushing
me hard under  
your boots.
But I still lie there 
with a desire
to be picked up by 
you someday and
entice you with
my cherubic aroma. Collab on this bg and spin your classic thoughts ☺🌷

Invite your friends too and enjoy collaborating🎀

Hit the bell icon to get notified for every post 😊🔔

Both Hindi and English language allowed...

Jasmine Saini

Hola Spinners ❤❤ Want some chai to add freshness to this lazy lockdown days 😉❤ Here comes our #clspcupofchai2 Collab and add your Spinning thoughts to share your classical chai words on our bg❤ ✔Invite your friends and share your cup of chai😉❤ #yqbaba #teaLovers #YourQuoteAndMine #yqclsp #classicspinners #yqclassicspinners

read more
Insists me to live 
a life full of
freshness and
sweetness. Hola Spinners ❤❤

Want some chai to add freshness to this lazy lockdown days 😉❤

Here comes our #clspcupofchai2
Collab and add your Spinning thoughts to share your classical chai words on our bg❤ 

✔Invite your friends and share your cup of chai😉❤

दि कु पां

Collab on this bg and spin your classic thoughts ☺🌷 Invite your friends too and enjoy collaborating🎀 Hit the bell icon to get notified for every post 😊🔔 #clsp_bucket_full #yqclsp #yqclassicspinners #classicspinners #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Telling truth....

लो गुलाब लाल को.. नीला कर दिया.. 
थोड़ा जहर ज़िंदगी का भी... ख्वाबों में जा चख लिया...
यूं बोल लिख झूठ...किसी के दिलों से ना खेलना चाहता मैं..

सच लिखने बोलने की कभी कभी हिमाकत कर दिया करता हूं..
जानता भी हूं कि लोग सच लिखने बोलने वालों से कतराते हैं थोड़ा थोडा..

पर फूल गुलाब का भी बिन कांटों कहां होता है..
ये दीगर बात है लोग काटें कुतर दिया करते...

दिल तोड़ना ना मकसद है.. कुतर भी दिया गया तो भी,
निशा अपने आशिक़ी के छोड़ जाऊंगा ज़रूर..

— % & Collab on this bg and spin your classic thoughts ☺🌷

Invite your friends too and enjoy collaborating🎀

Hit the bell icon to get notified for every post 😊🔔

#clsp_bucket_full
#yqclsp #yqclassicspinners #classicspinners  #YourQuoteAndMine

Darshi Gunarathna

Hello Spinners 😊 Here's we are back with our beautiful bg for you all to express your thoughts and views for finding a right way in life😃😃 So what are you waiting for?? Collab on this bg. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqclsp #classicspinners #yqclassicspinners #clspdailytopic

read more
I will write  what I want 
Not what they want  me to write  Hello Spinners 😊

Here's we are back with our beautiful bg for you all to express your thoughts and views for finding a right way in life😃😃

So what are you waiting for??

Collab on this bg.

Darshi Gunarathna

Hello Spinners 😊 Here's we are back with our beautiful bg for you all to express your thoughts and views for finding a right way in life😃😃 So what are you waiting for?? Collab on this bg. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqclsp #classicspinners #yqclassicspinners #clspdailytopic

read more

When it rains 

You're both happy and sad 

You may know the reason 

But you,  let it go 

Hello Spinners 😊

Here's we are back with our beautiful bg for you all to express your thoughts and views for finding a right way in life😃😃

So what are you waiting for??

Collab on this bg.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification