Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thewomaniyasday Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thewomaniyasday Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the love status, what is the studio for electronic music in germany, who is the most beautiful woman in the world ever, thoughts of the day, sex and the city series,

• 4 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hello Womaniyas! Hope you all are ready for The Womaniyas' Day Contest! Here is the registration post. 📢 To register yourself for this contest, Collab on this quote. #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #theprompter #tpowthewomaniyasday #owcontest

read more
My feminity that is uniquely woman enough to let it's beauty in all aspects bloom and enthrall. Hello Womaniyas!

Hope you all are ready for
The Womaniyas' Day Contest!

Here is the registration post.

📢 To register yourself for this contest, Collab on this quote.

Chitra Iyer

Hello Womaniyas! Hope you all are ready for The Womaniyas' Day Contest! Here is the registration post. 📢 To register yourself for this contest, Collab on this quote. #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #theprompter #tpowthewomaniyasday #owcontest

read more
When I free myself from a man-made cage and flower in womanly splendour Hello Womaniyas!

Chitra Iyer

read more
The stuff that would make any man proud enough to let me enjoy the limelight Hello Womaniyas!

Chitra Iyer

read more
The X chromosome in me that dropped the Y and united with another X Hello Womaniyas!

Shubhi Mahajan

Ms. Naina Mathur from the movie Hichki, You're an inspiration for all those who cry for small-small things even when they don't have lack of anything. You are a woman with Tourette Syndrome who wants to be a teacher. You seem bright, enthusiastic and devoted, but there is just one problem which keeps you away from many things. The want for becoming a teacher took you for a lot of interviews. After several interviews and numerous rejections, a woman who has Tourette syndrome lands a job as a f #Women #thewomaniyasday #tpowthewomaniyasdayfinale #ranimukherji

read more

Ms. Naina Mathur from the movie Hichki, 

You're an inspiration for all those who cry for small-small things even when they don't have lack of anything. You are a woman with Tourette Syndrome who wants to be a teacher. You seem bright, enthusiastic and devoted, but there is just one problem which keeps you away from many things. 
The want for becoming a teacher took you for a lot of interviews. After several interviews and numerous rejections, a woman who has Tourette syndrome lands a job as a f

Shubhi Mahajan

Dear Mumma, a real womaniya, You are the nearest and true inspiration for a dusky girl who even cried for not having fair colour. I know, you faced a lot of problems in your life and still facing but your every decision in those problems have become inspiration for me. You were quiet to respect your elders when they talk badly or rudely with you. As a single parent, you did everything and still doing for your children. Not only this, you manage time and do work for family also as we live in a #Women #Inspiration #womensday #thewomaniyasday #tpowthewomaniyasdayfinale

read more

Dear Mumma, a real womaniya, 
You are the nearest and true inspiration for a dusky girl who even cried for not having fair colour. 
I know, you faced a lot of problems in your life and still facing but your every decision in those problems have become inspiration for me. You were quiet to respect your elders when they talk badly or rudely with you. As a single parent, you did everything and still doing for your children. Not only this, you manage time and do work for family also as we live in a

Shubhi Mahajan

Every woman gets power when things come to their children. ❤️ •58/365• Howdy Womaniyas! Welcoming you all to the second round of “The Womaniyas' Day” #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #theprompter #yqtheprompter #thewomaniyasday #owcontest #tpowthewomaniyasday2

read more
Wandering alone 
On every way in 
Making her children 
Enable in every 
Necessary thing. Every woman gets power when things come to their children. ❤️

•58/365•

Howdy Womaniyas!

Welcoming you all to the second round of “The Womaniyas' Day”

Shubhi Mahajan

(57/365) Hello Womaniyas! Hope you all are ready for The Womaniyas' Day Contest! Here is the registration post. #YourQuoteAndMine #ohwomaniya #yqow #theprompter #tpowthewomaniyasday #owcontest

read more
Every month's pain and tears in others' pain make me a woman. (57/365)

Hello Womaniyas!

Sanan

read more
Crying over small things
Demanding for teddy bears
Irritating little brothers Hello Womaniyas!

Upendra K

w - world's
o  - ornament
m - making
e  - extraordinary
n  - nature  #womensday #womenempowerment  #tpowthewomaniyasday #thewomaniyasday  #jadookijhappii  #collab  #collabwithrestzone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification