Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gulmohartree Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gulmohartree Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gulmohar flower benefits in hindi, khilte-hain-gul-yahan-novel-by-zarnain, khilte hain gul yahan by zarnain arzoo, gul meaning in urdu, jab dil mile tab gul khile mp3 song free download,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Tania Sarkar

Under the gulmohar tree he was waiting for her. A bouquet of roses was in his hand and a letter which he wanted to give her. She came in a floral saree and he could not decide which was more beautiful, the flowers of the tree or the beautiful girl he was waiting for. As she came nearer to him,he could not decide which smells more sweet,the smell of the flowers or the smell came from the beautiful girl. Moreover he could not understand which was more soothing,the colour of the flowers or the floral printed saree which complimented her smooth skin....... #gulmohartree 
#she 
#firstmeeting 
#firstlove

Title: Gulmohar Tree Sitting on a bench Just near to a Gulmohar tree In a garden I dived into serenity that surrounded me And as I became a keen observer I started to fall for gulmohar #ahope #gulmoharkephool #gulmohartree #yettobe #somethingunknownbuteternal

read more
Gulmohar Tree Title: Gulmohar Tree

Sitting on a bench
Just near to a Gulmohar tree
In a garden
I dived into serenity that surrounded me
And as I  became a keen observer
I started to fall for gulmohar

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification