Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mundanexmas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mundanexmas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mundane life quotes, ganga dussehra is good for mundan, mundan quotes in hindi, mundan ceremony quotes in hindi, mundane in a sentence,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Pronunciation is the soul of a language. 
Santa if pronounced in some other way becomes the friend of Banta. #mundanexmas #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #writersofindia #christmas #pun #punchayat

sanjana

I cherish my mundane thoughts of you in my prayers.  #mundanexmas #yqbaba

Diwa

Not everyone is blessed, to be with family, during this Christmas season. This piece is for them. In the end, the essence of Christmas may be seen, in the mundane things we do--for family, for love. #mundanexmas #yqbaba

read more
Another gruelling day
At work, at work;
The same as everyday.
Writing--words,
Filling up my head;
Spilling unto write-ups,
Articles, and stuff.
It's Christmas, everywhere.
Yet, for me? An extra day 
To do my job--
Mundane, mayhap.
But, not really.
Because, it's bonus
Earning, for family--
For love. Not everyone is blessed, to be with family, during this Christmas season. This piece is for them. In the end, the essence of Christmas may be seen, in the mundane things we do--for family, for love.

#mundanexmas #yqbaba

Sanjana Kumar

There was a time when there used to be a glittering star atop the 3 feet Christmas Tree... Decorated with bells and stars and red balls and miniature Santas and reindeer, of course. 
Now, they are wrapped up in plastic bags and tucked away inside the cupboard. 
No more waiting for gifts under the lighted up Tree... 
I'm tucked up in my blanket, staring into space, with my phone in my hand and waiting for the next Christmas greeting all the while reveling in the childish memories. 
I grew up, I guess.  #mundanexmas #yqbaba #yqtales #growingup #yqchallenge 
I guess.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification