Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best freewrite Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best freewrite Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kuch kuch hota hai movie with english subtitles free download, love shayri image free download 10, free sad shayari in hindi, free books to read online for kids, free download shayari in english,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Rahul Sharma

OFT I FEEL

Oft I feel the wind that buzz
Carries a message with little fuzz
You can't get extra from your deeds
One gets in return what he does

Oft I feel the evening sings
The tune of love the clinking rings
To spread the sacred message of compassion
To fly for peace with mystical wings #apmchallenge #freewriting #poetry #poem #yqbaba #freewrite #challenge #napowrimo

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

I had always been taken the other way..
Im introvert and also sensitive
But I had been misunderstood by everyone
I sometimes feel like may be I'm weird and others are normal
With time I come to know that I'm not the only one who has such personality there are many..
And such time also came when calling yourself introvert or nerd became a trend..
At that time I thought the thing I was trying to escape throughout my life was actually in trend..
And it's not bad being introvert
Infact introverts are far much better than extroverts..
And when I expected the fact people declined to accept it..
And I think this is the cycle of life..
I'm happy loner and my time with myself is often confused with me being full of pride and attitude..
Perks are there of everything I think..
So moral is that Expect what you are, you may be different but not alone.. #dreamingvet #freewriting #freewrite #rapidfire #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #free #penmandairy

Sanjana Kumar

I write about us. I write about what all of it was and what all of it could have been. I write about the flaws we found and the perfections we etched upon them. I dream of nights in rainforests and I dream of afternoons caught in hailstorms. I reek of liquor I savour and I look like a mess of black and red. I feel too much for me to handle and I overwhelm myself in the darkness. I cry out in pain, of helpless pleasures and I smile through the sighs that carve your name. #yqbaba #apmchallenge #NAPOWRIMO #yopowrimo18 #freewrite

read more

I remember nights where I don't remember any of the laughter and I laugh. 
I skip the steps, two at a time and I curse at myself when I do not lose my balance. 
I peek through the blinds when the morning light sweeps in and I wonder if I'm lost yet. 
I don't remember things that were sad anymore because I know only sadness. 

//caption// I write about us. 
I write about what all of it was and what all of it could have been. 
I write about the flaws we found and the perfections we etched upon them. 

I dream of nights in rainforests and I dream of afternoons caught in hailstorms. 
I reek of liquor I savour and I look like a mess of black and red. 
I feel too much for me to handle and I overwhelm myself in the darkness. 
I cry out in pain, of helpless pleasures and I smile through the sighs that carve your name.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification