Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RiceCakes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RiceCakes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dosa with rice flour and maida, how to use fermented rice water for hair, how to make rice water for hair, benefits of rice flour for skin, quotes on rice,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Diwa

Microtale: "Rice Cakes" #RiceCakes #microtale #diwa #yqbaba

read more
"Diwaaaaa! Diwaaaaa!" 

Blag! Blag! Blag! goes the gate. 

"Diwaaaaa! Diwaaaa! Hey Diwaaaaa, open the freakin' gate! Don't pretend like you're asleep when I can see the shadows that peek! Diwaaaaa!"

Creaaaaak. Creaaaaak. Creaaaaak, the hinges are abused as if they're about to break.

"What the freak's happening this time?!" I shout as I come bounding down the stairs. "What's wrong with you?!" I demand as I open the gate--my eyes like daggers trying to eviscerate him on the spot.

"Heyyy!!! Well, here're some rice cakes for you! I recalled how you adored them too much. Alright, gotta go!" off roars his bike as he flies back whence he came. 

We're loved in so many ways, by so many people. Although, we don't really appreciate them enough because we're so focused on the one who doesn't. Microtale: "Rice Cakes"

#RiceCakes #microtale #diwa #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification