Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Theorists Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Theorists Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about child development quotes from theorists, the film theorists, theo james quotes, define theorist 10, theo james social media,

• 1 Followers
  • 15 Stories

subhdeep1987

Because he and his mother aren't a very good politicians. Neither is Priyanka Gandhi. They were telling me, “Do you know how much she had to struggle to leave Italy for India? She didn't need to do that” Boohoo. I don't give a shit about some entitled caucasian from other parts of the world, it's almost as if they are trying to say that she has made us richer by coming to India :D I have one answer for that, “LOL” #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Why should and why shouldn't you vote for Rahul Gandhi?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Because he and his mother aren't a very good politicians. Neither is Priyanka Gandhi.

They were telling me, “Do you know how much she had to struggle to leave Italy for India? She didn't need to do that”

Boohoo. I don't give a shit about some entitled caucasian from other parts of the world, it's almost as if they are trying to say that she has made us richer by coming to India :D

I have one answer for that, “LOL”

subhdeep1987

Before I answer this question, let me give little historical background of Congress so people can understand where I am coming from……. Congress party first started from a club of Clark of British ruled India. It went beyond after that. Nehru became prime minister because of nepotism, nobody heard anything about him before that. Majority of people didn't know that he was the son of Motilal Nehru. #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
Do you think Priyanka Gandhi will make any difference?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Before I answer this question, let me give little historical background of Congress so people can understand where I am coming from…….

Congress party first started from a club of Clark of British ruled India.

It went beyond after that.

Nehru became prime minister because of nepotism, nobody heard anything about him before that. Majority of people didn't know that he was the son of Motilal Nehru.

subhdeep1987

Ha, ha, it's a big mystery, isn't it? :D Congress party first started from a club of Clark of British ruled India. It went beyond after that. Now no need for history lesson, let me get back to present time after some introduction. #Tennis #Quotes #Art #Photography #DigitalArt #Dance #Music #Fitness #Love #Superman #shayri #Relationship #Tattoo #Gif #Fun #Sketch #Paint #Thoughts #Movie #Artwork #BreakUp #CAT #WonderWoman #jokes #HeartBreak #girls #Like #share #Dil #Pyar #rain #feelings #follow #nojotoofficial #happybirthday #Nojotovoice #nojotohindi #hindipoetry #khwaab #Comment #Shiddat #nojotovideo #nojotoenglish #nojotophotography #mymom #wink #nojotonews #Sports #cutegirl #Nojotocomedy #soccer #OmG #chemistry #Notebook #crazystupidlove #cutefactory #pinkmania #lloveyou #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #footballjokes #CR7 #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #promdatecrisis #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld #groomingformen #timetogetserious #maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #luckyboyfriend #nojotodigitalart #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #poetryinhindi #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem #thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty #twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #horrormovies #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove #WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #RehneDe #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow #coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication #viratkholi #IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girlsquotes #RIPStanLee

read more
What is wrong with Indian National Congress party?

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote Ha, ha, it's a big mystery, isn't it? :D

Congress party first started from a club of Clark of British ruled India.

It went beyond after that.

Now no need for history lesson, let me get back to present time after some introduction.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification