Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bhoomicaption Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bhoomicaption Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayari in hindi jin gadarune mere bhaiyu ko china h bho unki khoj me jayega menahi japayato kya hoa mera beta fhoj me jayega, yourquote open mic bhopal, bhoomi will you marry me, dev bhoomi uttarakhand in hindi, neelakasham pachakadal chuvanna bhoomi quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 26 Stories

dear comrade

bgmi car driving #bhoomicaption #BGMI

read more

Avinash Pandey

Aahaan

I'm not drowned into myths,old thinking or anything which discomforts me. Maybe people have problems to stay with me or talk to me but I am not like everyone. I don't believe in casteism but people near me,they do believe in casteism like hell. I also heard so many dreadful things which stung my heart. People treat lower caste like untouchables but I think that we are all 'HUMANS'. Do I think wrong..?? Yes I'm not like everyone. I don't believe in hook ups.... I do believe in 'LOVE'. Do I beli #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Myths #exploringmyself #bhoomicaption #imnotlikeothers

read more
That's why you are so special...  I'm not drowned into myths,old thinking or anything which discomforts me. 
Maybe people have problems to stay with me or talk to me but I am not like everyone.
I don't believe in casteism but people near me,they do believe in casteism like hell.
I also heard so many dreadful things which stung my heart. People treat lower caste like untouchables but I think that we are all 'HUMANS'. Do I think wrong..??
Yes I'm not like everyone.

I don't believe in hook ups.... I do believe in 'LOVE'. Do I beli

Bhoomi Anand

A NOTE FOR MY HOME.❤️✨ Three years ago, I saw my friend posting self written quotes on whatsapp. The curiosity in me forced me to install YourQuote and I literally had no idea of writing and at the beginning,I just wrote whatever came through my mind and now when I have a look on them I feel Oh girl!! But I feel good and proud of myself that now I have improved myself a lot and I can call myself a good writer. In the beginning I read a lot good poems and stories and felt like why can't I writ #Home #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotediary #bhoomicaption

read more
It is my home where I can pour all my emotions and get warmth of love. It is my saviour,my best friend and I have always felt lighter whenever I expose my inner self through my words. 

But..........

Read caption// A NOTE FOR MY HOME.❤️✨

Three years ago, I saw my friend posting self written quotes on whatsapp. The curiosity in me forced me to install YourQuote and I literally had no idea of writing and at the beginning,I just wrote whatever came through my mind and now when I have a look on them I feel Oh girl!!
But I feel good and proud of myself that now I have improved myself a lot and I can call myself a good writer.

In the beginning I read a lot good poems and stories and felt like why can't I writ

Bhoomi Anand

We all have visitors who visit us in a month,a week or an year. And some of them make us happy and ofcourse some terrible ones make us sad and irritated. But I have a visitor who visit me every month and it always gives me #yqbaba #periods #menstruation #periodsarenatural #menstrualcramps #bhoomicaption

read more
I have a visitor every month.

Read caption// We all have visitors who visit us 
in a month,a week or an year.
And some of them make us happy
and ofcourse some terrible 
ones make us sad and irritated.

But I have a visitor who visit me
every month and it always gives me

Bhoomi Anand

When you sacrifice your body in order to get loved.🤍 PC-: Pinterest Edited by me✨ love #Body #LoveStory #writer #bhoomicaption #yqbaba

read more
I was wrong that you never loved me,
you did,you did love me like no one.
It's okay if you loved me by ripping
my clothes off and feeding on me,
you loved,my body.
I was quiet that night,didn't speak a
word,wish I could have spoken,"Leave me." 
But the next day
I was crying so hard because 
what you did,was hurting me badly,
mentally and physically both. When you sacrifice your body in order to get loved.🤍

PC-: Pinterest
Edited by me✨

#love #body #lovestory #writer #bhoomicaption #yqbaba

Bhoomi Anand

.... #restzone #rzclicks #rzmyclicks #bhoomicaption #collab

Bhoomi Anand

He texts her on instagram and she replies,she replies thinking that he would be also good just like everyone she has talked to. They became friends and started sharing things, maybe she trusted him too much. #SocialMedia #sexualharassment #onlinefriendship #cinemagraph #bhoomicaption #donottrustblindly

read more
Trusting was her fault.

Read caption// He texts her on instagram and
she replies,she replies thinking
that he would be also good
just like everyone she has
talked to.
They became friends and started 
sharing things, maybe she trusted 
him too much.

Bhoomi Anand

She can't see someone at a bad phase even when they have done the worst things to her. She always tries her best to help those and doesn't says a word about how they treated her. She never forgets that how her #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #theheartofawoman #bhoomicaption

read more
The Heart of a Woman

Read caption//— % & She can't see someone at a bad phase
even when they have done the
worst things to her.
She always tries her best to help
those and doesn't says a word
about how they treated her. 

She never forgets that how her

Bhoomi Anand

Dear beautiful and sparkling world, I don't know if you really gonna read this, yeah, obviously not. But still I want to tell you something. Actually I want to thank to the stars, who gave my eyes a soothing view whenever they were tired of this world. #yqbaba #NAPOWRIMO #poemtime #letterstoouterspace #bhoomicaption

read more
Letters to Outer Space.

Read caption//— % & Dear beautiful and sparkling world,
I don't know if you really gonna read this,
yeah, obviously not. 
But still I want to tell you something.

Actually I want to thank to the stars,
who gave my eyes a soothing view whenever
they were tired of this world.
loader
Home
Explore