Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best significantother Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best significantother Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to say i love you in sign language 10, sexting with your significant other, significant experience in my life, how to find your zodiac sign by name 10, how to find your zodiac sign by name,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

Sweta

#repost Unable to write because of exams. Pardon me for that. #hugday #loveiseternal #smileonface #significantother #swet_a #musings

read more
        #repost Unable to write because of exams. Pardon me for that.

#hugday #loveiseternal #smileonface #significantother #swet_a #musings

Sweta

Whisper in my ears those three magical words O' beloved, Return me my soul's missing piece with your love being its clad :) #proposeday #loveisintheair #swet_a #romanticlines #significantother #Mylovediary

read more
You're the star
that shimmers in my restive night,
the zephyr 
that blows to make my heart light.

You're the rainbow
that pushes my woes away,
the rhythm
that solicits my heart beat everyday.

You're the elixir
that prolongs my life eternally,
the raindrops
that plummet upon me cordially.  Whisper in my ears those three magical words O' beloved,
Return me my soul's missing piece with your love being its clad :)

#proposeday #loveisintheair #swet_a #romanticlines #significantother #mylovediary

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification