Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best twinflamejourney Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best twinflamejourney Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can love happen twice, akshay kumar and twinkle khanna house, birthday wishes for twins, twins meaning in hindi, tongue twisters in hindi,

• 5 Followers
  • 13 Stories

lalitha sai

प्यार!!  प्यार!! प्यार!!
प्यार क्या... है????
प्यार!! प्यार!! प्यार!!
दूर रहे दो दिल को..भी..
ओर पास कर देता है!

प्यार!! प्यार!! प्यार!!
प्यार कैसा है????
प्यार!! प्यार!! प्यार!!
इस दुःख भरे नैनो को..
एक सुकून की राहत है!

प्यार!! प्यार!! प्यार!!
प्यार किस से है???
प्यार!! प्यार!! प्यार!!
उस चंद को चांदनी से..
और इस रूह को..
उस रूह से है ❤️❤️ #goodwalimorning
#onlyyoursforever
#soulconnection
#twinflamejourney
#soulful
#powerfulbond
#lalithasai
#myworld

Dhyaan mira

Dhyaan mira

Neel

Love is defined by your soul not your physical appereance
it could be kept you in confusion but not your soul

©Neel #Soullove 
#soulfullthought 
#SOULMATEOFMYLIFE 
#twinflamejourney

Dhyaan mira

soulmate 💖 is...
(twin flame)
me n him
✨✨✨💞💞💞

©dhyan mira #twinflamejourney

Dhyaan mira

ab hum "ek" rahe...
"do" na rahe....
na tu rahe...na me rahu...
bas "vo" rahe....

Dhyaan mira

rishita sambhal lena...vo
tumhe sambhal lenge...
kuch chize agr kho jaay ....to 
vesi dusri kabhi bhi mil nahi paati...

Dhyaan mira

yaha isne hume
 milaya tha...
sachhi mohbbatt ka
 ghunt pilaya tha
koi log,waqt, duriyan 
mita na payegi tumare
 rishtey ko...ye
vahi jaga h jaha isne
 samjaya tha.

Dhyaan mira

#twinflamejourney ki shubhkamnaye 💞💞💞💞🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 #लव

read more
sabhi twin flame 💞 partner
ko ajki unki 29 date par
angle k ❤️🙌 blessings

©dhyan mira #twinflamejourney ki shubhkamnaye 💞💞💞💞🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Chirasree Banerjee

Follow more such stories on @Nojotoapp Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. Our approach is through assisting you in gaining the understanding that you need to develop spiritually, utilizing sound integration #Spirituality #Clairvoyant #Synchronicity #goddess #poem #alchemist #REALTALK #lightworker #thirdeye #muse #Manifestation #survivor #awaken #bhfyp #twinflame #starseed #ascension #twinflamejourney #staywoke #numerology #divinetiming #lightworkersunite #divineguidance #divineunion #angelnumbers #kundaliniawakening #goodkarma #lawandattraction #divineintervention

read more
Then I decided to not to pretend to myself anymore that I was completely in love with you and I never unloved you in the first place. Follow more such stories on @Nojotoapp Welcome to @quantum_dynamic_8 We offer Intuitive Guidance Session , Light Language Healing & Light Language Activation Course Book Now To Create A Magnetic Reality Of Abundance & Love 💜 Our mission is to empower you to teach yourself, preach to yourself, and stand alongside you as you bring yourself through your circumstances. Our approach is through assisting you in gaining the understanding that you need to develop spiritually, utilizing sound integration
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification