Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourthoughts Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you with all of me, falling in love with your best friend quotes, love with all your heart quotes, to you baby with love, to you with love,

• 56 Followers
  • 70 Stories

Bhoomi

#love_shayari #your #yourthoughts #nojato #nojohindi #nojatohindi #nojatoquotes quotes quotes on life life quotes life quotes in hindi

read more
White रिश्तों से जो खटाश मिटानी हो
मन की उलझने जो सुलझानी हो

क्या चल रहा है किसके दिल में
इस बात को अगर जानने की ठानी हो 

तो साथ बैठना शुरू कर दो
आज नही तो कल
ये उलझे रिश्ते भी जरूर सुलझ जाएंगे

फिर एक और बार हम सब मिलकर
एक दूजे के दिल में उतर जायेंगे।

©Bhoomi #love_shayari #your #yourthoughts #nojato #nojohindi #nojatohindi #nojatoquotes  quotes quotes on life life quotes life quotes in hindi

Vinitha

Siddharth Porwal

# वक़्त की कीमत #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi shayari #yourquote #yourquotehindi #shayarilover #Yourself #yourthoughts

read more
वक़्त की कीमत,
वक़्त रहते जान लो,
जो साथ दे बुरे वक़्त में,
ऐसे शख्स को अपना मान लो।। # वक़्त की कीमत #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #shayari #yourquote #yourquotehindi #shayarilover  #yourself #yourthoughts

Alok Jain

To me nothing is more important than your smile. #writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #nightquotes #yourthoughts

read more
To me nothing is more important than your smile.  To me nothing is more important than your smile.

#writerscommunity #writersofinstagram #writing #nightquotes #yourthoughts

Alok Jain

Sometimes being in your comfort zone might turn you into a negative person, hence it's important ensure that whatever you do you are doing justice to it. #CorporateLife #nightquotes #writer #writersofinstagram #writerclub #yourthoughts

read more
Sometimes being in your comfort zone might turn you into a negative person, hence it's important ensure that whatever you do you are doing justice to it.  Sometimes being in your comfort zone might turn you into a negative person, hence it's important ensure that whatever you do you are doing justice to it.

#corporatelife #nightquotes #writer #writersofinstagram #writerclub #yourthoughts

Sunbin 1

My Dear Ensoleillement

I'll grow old in your thoughts

If not with you....... 

#ensoleillement #kritika #old #yourthoughts #oldygoldy #kritvi

Sweet Sour

We all have an angel in our life, who wants us to do what our heart directs but scolds us if the decision goes wrong. #angel #heartdecision #yourquotebaba #yqbaba #yourquote #yqquotes  #yourtales #yourthoughts

Sweet Sour

You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That's what makes you a winner. #yourquote #yourquotedidi #yourquotebaba #yourthoughts #selfconfidence #selflove

Sweet Sour

There is difference between sleepless nights and restless nights,
sometimes we keep thinking about it, and many a times we enjoy.. #restlessnights #playingwithwords #latenightthoughts #yourquotebaba #yourthoughts #yqnightthoughts

Sweet Sour

All day long,I was waiting for my dreams but my nights are sleepless. #sleppless_nights #daydreamer #yourquote #latenightquotes #yourthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification