Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best findyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best findyourlove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about find what you love and let it kill you, of course i love you till i find someone better, finding love quotes, how to find life partner name by astrology, how to find life partner name in hand,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Sahil Bhat

when i find some memories,
which i cherish,
my sleep is dying,
my mind is fought to forget,
but memories can't be erased.
 memories never die,
#asm
#findyourlove
#perishyourpain
#pain
 #love
#dieforyou 
#myloveiseverythingforyou

Barish

Go for someone who
is not only proud
to have you
but also take 
every risk to be
with U

©Barsha  Mohanty #findyourlove

Mahtab Khan

#Broken #Shayari . Love #India #USA #findyourlove #findyourself Rashmika mandanna Jyoti Duklan shalini siya Madhu Chauhan✍️ pooja sharma

read more
kuch yadon ko apni pirona padta h,
jyada kuch nhi bas akele me rona padta h.

©Mahtab Khan #Broken 
#Shayari .
#Love 
#Nojoto 
#India 
#USA 
#findyourlove 
#findyourself  Rashmika mandanna  Jyoti Duklan shalini siya Madhu Chauhan✍️ pooja sharma

suhani solanki

yuhi to na mile honge hum 
kismat ne diye honge kuch gum .....
kainat ne diya h moka muskurane ka dobara 
na tu hame chod na mai tujhe chodu chahe hojaye khilaf ye jg sara....

~suhani #shyries#shyres#nojotodairies#iamback#behappy#findyourlove#helpothers#corona#besafe#stayhome

the_column_girl

DEAR TEDDY BEAR, Life is not easy as it seems, and all this valentine days and weeks are just remained a word to say and day to celebrate. We all need someone to be like a teddy bear in our own lives. and even many of us are like a teddy in someone's others life..... I wish you may get your real Teddy and if you have finded him then do share with him and make him/her realise that how important he/she is in your LIFE. And hold there hands forever till END. Do comment and tell us about your teddy #Love #teddyday #loveisintheair #valentineweek #bff #realityoflife #teddybear #lifeislong #findyourlove #reaityofworld #realityoflove

read more
Ideal love quotes  I never bought a Teddy Bear in my life. Because I am waiting for the real teddy bear of my life, so that I can cry badly, laugh madly and share all my introvert secrets with him which I have hided from the Judging World. And he without any interruption and judgements accepts me and my reality and will smile the same with me FOREVER. #NojotoQuote DEAR TEDDY BEAR,
Life is not easy as it seems, and all this valentine days and weeks are just remained a word to say and day to celebrate. We all need someone to be like a teddy bear in our own lives. and even many of us are like a teddy in someone's others life..... I wish you may get your real Teddy and if you have finded him then do share with him and make him/her realise that how important he/she is in your LIFE. And hold there hands forever till END.

Do comment and tell us about your teddy

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification