Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poetrybooks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poetrybooks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rumi poetry 100 quotes on life love and happiness, poetry quotes about love and life, poetry my love for you, sad and love poetry in urdu, love and sad poetry in urdu,

• 71 Followers
  • 151 Stories

Ashish Thakur Akela'

https://amzn.in/d/01JGdAA0 link of my book... The very first quatrain from my book 'The Morsels of Love' Go and get some good reads!!! Please consider grabbing your copy and share the link #Poetry #Mother #motherlove #englishpoem #Englishpoetry #poetrybooks #bookreading #BookReader #poemonmom

read more

Ashish Thakur Akela'

https://amzn.in/d/01JGdAA0 Pre-order link of my book... Please consider grabbing your copy and share the link #poetrtonline #poetry_addicts #poetry_by_heart #poetry_is_love #poetry_dil_se #Englishpoetry #poetrybooks #bestpoetry #BestPoetryEver

read more

Ashish Thakur Akela'

🌟 Pre-Order Alert: Unlock Bonuses! 🌟 📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚 Dear Friends and Readers, Get ready to immerse yourself in an unforgettable journey with my upcoming release, "The Morsels of Love", a collection of poems and lyrics. I'm thrilled to announce that pre-orders are now open! #Poetry #poetrylovers #poetrycommunity #poetrybook #poetrybooks #PreOrderToday #preordernow

read more

Bittu Shree Darshanik

https://notionpress.com/read/darshana-maa-part-3?book=published #publishedwriter #publishedauthor #poetrybooks #Hindi #hindi_poetry #publishedbook #दर्शना_मां #Ma

read more

raza elahi

Happy readers of my books -- Aayie Dil Se Shayaraana Ho Jayen and Jazba-e-Mohabbat-- from all over the world. Besides Urdu ghazals and nazms, Aayie Dil Se Shayaraana Ho Jayen has also my English poetry, making it perhaps, the first book to have both Urdu and English poetry. My first poetry book Jazba-e-Mohabbat is also a bilingual (Urdu & English) book with meaning of difficult Urdu words given on every page. To order these books, email at elahi.raza82@gmail.com or visit www.razaelahi.blogspot.c #Shayari #shayeri #poetrybooks

read more
 Happy readers of my books -- Aayie Dil Se Shayaraana Ho Jayen and Jazba-e-Mohabbat-- from all over the world. Besides Urdu ghazals and nazms, Aayie Dil Se Shayaraana Ho Jayen has also my English poetry, making it perhaps, the first book to have both Urdu and English poetry. My first poetry book Jazba-e-Mohabbat is also a bilingual (Urdu & English) book with meaning of difficult Urdu words given on every page. To order these books, email at elahi.raza82@gmail.com or visit www.razaelahi.blogspot.c

Uday

ਸਾਹਿਲ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਨਗਰ

#ਪੰਜਾਬੀ #poetrybooks #Shayari #FathersDay #ਕਵਿਤਾ

read more
ਤੂੰ ਪਾਇਆ ਕੁੜਤਾ ਮਖ਼ਮਲੀ,
ਤੇ ਮੇਰਾ ਝੱਗਾ ਪਾਟਾ ਹੈ!!
ਤੂੰ ਬਣਾ ਲੈ ਮੰਦਰ ਮਸਜਿਸ, 
ਪਰ ਮੇਰੇ ਹਿਸੇ ਦਾ ਆਟਾ ਹੈ??? 

ਬੇਸ਼ੱਕ ਤੇਰੀ ਸੋਹਣੀ ਜੁੱਤੀ, 
ਮੇਰੀਆਂ ਚੱਪਲਾਂ ਟੂਟੀਆਂ ਨੇ!!
ਮੈਨੂੰ ਮੱਤਾਂ  ਦੇਵਣ ਵਾਲਿਆ, 
ਤੂੰ ਹੀ ਤਾਂ ਇੱਜਤਾਂ ਲੁੱਟੀਆਂ ਨੇ!!

ਮਿਹਨਤ ਮੇਰੀ ਤੇ ਫੋਟੋ ਤੇਰੀ, 
ਇਹ ਕੈਸਾ ਦਸਤੂਰ ਭਲਾ?? 
ਇੱਜਤਾਂ ਲੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਵਹਿਸ਼ਿਓ, 
ਦਿੰਦੇ ਓ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਲਾਸ਼ ਜਲਾ !!

©ਸਾਹਿਲ ਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਨਗਰ #ਪੰਜਾਬੀ #poetrybooks #Shayari 

#FathersDay

Sunny Nawariya

Chai☕jesa💕Ishq
ho gya hai tum se...
use🤤piye bina or
Tumhe dekhe👀bina...
subh🌇nhi hoti..
meri..!!

•@SunnY..🥀 ishq #chailover #Poetry #poetrybooks #shayrilover #nojato #Love #SAD #tealover #Broken
#NationalChaiDay

ekta gupta

Intezaar to tumhara hamesha rahega
magar Manane ki koshish ab kabhi na hogi ,

pyaar bhi tumse hamesha rahega 
magar Jatane ki koshish ab kabhi na hogi....

~ekta Intezaar ❤️

#alone #Poet #Poetry #poetry_voiceofsoul #poetic #poemlover #poetrybooks

Akki Agarwal

क्यों ना कहूं मैं
तुम सही हो क्या

क्यों खामोश रहूं मैं
क्या इतनी गलत हूं मैं
Akansha Agarwal #akkiagarwal #akansha.poetry #Emotional #writersofig #writers #Poetry #poetry_voiceofsoul #poetrybooks #mywrds 
#reading
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification