Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bloodgroup Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bloodgroup Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about call blocker with not reachable option, harry potter and the half blood prince, blood on the dance floor xx 3, anacondas the hunt for the blood orchid, bloody mary real story in hindi,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Springblossoms

#Collab and share what’s your #motto in life as long as you’re #Alive #YourQuoteAndMine #Happiness #Smile #bloodgroup #HUmanity Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Let my blood group be humanity.
So that I can donate my everything 
Or something to those who have nothing.
Let my smile radiate essence of happiness 
In your life as long as I am alive. #Collab and share what’s your #motto in life as long as you’re #alive #YourQuoteAndMine #happiness #smile #bloodgroup #humanity 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

srilatha lion

💐All are invited to collab💐 Don't worry there's no any blood donation camp here...😊 Let's see how many types of blood groups we have in YQ family.. I have googled and find such interesting information about availability of blood groups in India.. (please correct me if I am wrong) AB- is the most rarest blood group A- is the rarest blood group B- is rare blood group O- is the least rare blood group #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #bloodgroup #Skumar #quotewindow #mybloodgroup

read more
Mine is also 
        B+  💐All are invited to collab💐
Don't worry there's no any blood donation camp here...😊
Let's see how many types of blood groups we have in YQ family..
I have googled and find such interesting information about availability of blood groups in India.. (please correct me if I am wrong)
AB- is the most rarest blood group
A- is the rarest blood group 
B- is rare blood group 
O- is the least rare blood group

gurumoorthy chandrasekar

💐All are invited to collab💐 Don't worry there's no any blood donation camp here...😊 Let's see how many types of blood groups we have in YQ family.. I have googled and find such interesting information about availability of blood groups in India.. (please correct me if I am wrong) AB- is the most rarest blood group A- is the rarest blood group B- is rare blood group O- is the least rare blood group #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #bloodgroup #Skumar #quotewindow #mybloodgroup

read more
Mine too B+ 💐All are invited to collab💐
Don't worry there's no any blood donation camp here...😊
Let's see how many types of blood groups we have in YQ family..
I have googled and find such interesting information about availability of blood groups in India.. (please correct me if I am wrong)
AB- is the most rarest blood group
A- is the rarest blood group 
B- is rare blood group 
O- is the least rare blood group

Aamir Qais AnZar

Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #zerocorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. Collab YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Donating blood is safe & healthy practice. In addition, you help someone in need. A known fact, blood group has no correlation with religion, so your donation might help any human being even bearing different label of religion #humanityquotes #blooddonation #bloodgroup #donateblood #blooddonationslogan #zerodiscriminationday #DonateHappiness

read more
There's Zero correlation between
Religion and blood Group. 

So you might help any human bearing
different label of religion than yours.

This One thing would connect you with
both the humanity & the blessings. Good morning. Let’s look at our everyday life a little deeper. Tell me which two things have zero correlation between them. Like: there’s #ZeroCorrelation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. Collab YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Donating blood is safe & healthy practice. In addition, you help someone in need. 

A known fact, blood group has no correlation with religion, so your donation might help any human being even bearing different label of religion

Anwesa Naskar

Dedicated to all the people who have'b +' as their blood group...#Motivation#bloodgroup#positive#Feeling#nojotoenglish

read more
Whenever you feel demotivated or negetive just think of your blood donor's id which has "B positive" in it... Dedicated to all the people who have'b +' as their blood group...#motivation#bloodgroup#positive#feeling#nojotoenglish

Sukhdev

#bloodgroup

read more
हिन्दी एक अलग रक्त-समूह है। #NojotoQuote #bloodgroup

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification