Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best missedcalls Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best missedcalls Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about good night image with love and miss you, i love you and i miss you quotes for him, love poems for the one you love and miss, love and miss you quotes for him, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars,

• 416 Followers
  • 398 Stories

Avinash mahale

Sanchali Desai

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Some miss calls are heartbreaking 
When you know that you both weren't at fault but you're going to lose a beautiful bond because of someone else  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I see a missed call
I give a call back immediately 
As it may be an important one
Or just bymistake touched one
Better to get it confirmed 
So as to make the caller 
Happy with satisfaction  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine

Hariom pathak

#missedcalls pp #लव

read more

Anuj Jain

read more
Missed calls to God
Ain't that a bit odd
He's supposed to be omniscient
Omnipresent and all forgiving
Incumbent on Him to take all calls
Is it His oversight or slight
For me being unworthy
Either way that's His fault
Not mine Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

They decide the priority or status

Now the caller is at your beck n call 🤙

They can be ignored  safely!  Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine

Diya Beigh

Premnarayan kewat

Komal Sharma Gupta

Here's the second #Collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NAPOWRIMO. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
words travel  lines,
the unseen telepathic kinds,
missed calls of lovelorn minds.
All the time.
 Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

anu_inner_voice

read more
May be it looks like I am psycho 
But I want to make people wait until I call them back
Otherwise they don't understand my pain when I had waited for their message ,call by second to second for many times
They don't understand my feelings ,emotions Here's the second #collab prompt for the Day 9 of #NaPoWriMo. Write a poem that begins with #missedcalls #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification