Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best girlspower Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best girlspower Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poems to make a girl fall in love with you, love l miss you images boy girl with shayri 0, make a girl fall in love with you, smoking love images for girls with shayri 0, falling in love with a girl,

• 153 Followers
  • 159 Stories

Nîkîtã Guptā

🎙️❤️ The words here are not written by me. I just given my own voice to that words that I found on Google. Name of the writer is unknown. #nikitaslifejourney #nikitasvoice #nikitagupta20 #humanityfirst #raiseyourvoice #Life #womenempowerment #girlspower #stoprapes #Humanity_first❤️

read more

Nishu

Manthan's_kalam

pari patel

KdeepKaur

Quotes... #Punjabi #Women #girlspower #quaotes

read more

ishqi

This video is about incident happened in Manipur,girls be strong so that no such incident happens again. #SAD #Women #girls #besafe #girlspower #Poetry

read more

Dimple chauhan

enjoyment with my bestfriend forever 💕🧿🙈👭 #foryoupage india🇮🇳 #Dance #enjoylife #girlspower #nojatohindi #Comedy

read more

Priti Chaudhary

Raihan Barbhuiya

Jayanta Roy

You hold the primary power.. and you told me, i am half of the whole.. and this way you need to control me. According to you, we are weeks because we are women's. As i grew up, you told me not to sit with legs apart not to raise my voice in crowd and not wear short or full length clothes because i am woman and you want to control me. Because i am woman, so i should not have biceps or a fatty figure. Because i am a woman so i should not enter the temple during my five painful days.. and then #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine #girlspower #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotedada #storyofeverygirl

read more
তাই আমি সৃষ্টির আদি অনন্ত উৎস...

You hold the primary power.. and you told me, i am half of the whole.. and this way you need to control me. 
According to you, we are weeks because we are women's. 
As i grew up, you told me not to sit with legs apart not to raise my voice in crowd and not wear short or full length clothes because i am woman and you want to control me. 
Because i am woman, so i should not have biceps or a fatty figure. 
Because i am a woman so i should not enter the temple during my five painful days.. and then
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification