Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best happymarriageanniversary Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best happymarriageanniversary Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about happy birthday to the love of my life poem, happy valentines day to the love of my life, happy birthday to the love of my life, happy birthday to the love of my life pictures, happy friendship day quotes to my love,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Samir Samrat

SainikKavi

Dr.Akhil Chaudhari

thama hai tera hath to sath nibhayenge
jindagi ke saare sukh aur dukh sath nibhayenge
agar jindagi ke is beech aayngi koi bhi kathnaaiyna
to ban kr doot darvaaje me hum khade ho jayenge

Happy marriage anniversary 🎉

©Dr.Akhil Chaudhari #Happymarriageanniversary

Pawan Kumar Garimella

Marriage is a carriage to carry with caring and sharing each others views, by cherishing every moment along with hoping for wonderful life ahead by turning each day more memorable than the day before. #happymarriageanniversary #15yearsoftogetherness #siaterandbrotherinlaw #havegreatlife #behappyalways #makemorememories #mylifelinemylove #pawangrequotes Lalitha Kota

Jyotshna Rani Sahoo

Wishing you a happy marriage anniversary mumma and baba💖💖😘😘😍😍💐💐🙂 🙏 #yqbaba #yqdidi #happymarriageanniversary#yqquotes

read more
You both are our whole world.Your love and care is enough for us to live a satisfactory life which is a luxurious life for us. A day without you is just a valueless and a waste day for us.We are from you and only for you.Our love and respect for you is not only in our heart or soul it is present each and every part of our body,it passes through our arteries as blood.You both are our weakest point and also strength.We trust on God only because of you but they never be more powerful loving and caring thanyou. People says heaven is the most beautiful place but we can't imagine that type of place which is more beautiful than our home because you both made it together with love trust and a lot of sacrifices.Sacraments giving by you make us different than other which never let us down.
     If good luck is a real concept we pray to God all good lucks would pass to you.We don't have any expectations and wishes from God because he already has given us the world's best parents as our mumma and baba and we are the luckiest children to have them.  Wishing you a happy marriage anniversary mumma and baba💖💖😘😘😍😍💐💐🙂 🙏
#yqbaba #yqdidi #happymarriageanniversary#yqquotes

V PANDA

अपनी हालातों से लड़कर
जिस्म जर्जर हो जाए चाहे भले
मगर
जज़्बात दिल के कभी बूढ़े नहीं होते जनाब 
इसलिए तो शायर कहते हैं
प्यार की कोई एक्सपायरी नहीं होती ..

©V PANDA #happymarriageanniversary 

#bigbrother

V PANDA

#happymarriageanniversary .. ❤️❤️❤️ #Love

read more
हे जगत जननी जगदंबिके
जगदम्बा की सदैव रक्षा करना
मन के विकार दूर करके सदा 
हमेशा गम से दूर रखना ..

©V PANDA #HappyMarriageAnniversary  ..
❤️❤️❤️

Hitendra Chauhan

Seema Mehra

ye moment best moment thaaaa ❤️❤️❤️love u all happpy bdy nojoto #happybirthday #happymarriageanniversary #party #म्यूज़िक

read more

Kavita Kavya

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification